custom glock parts

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    Most will be overpriced but if you're willing to pay that convenience fee (typically 15-25% markup) instead of looking on here and other well known gun forums (recommended)

Dave's in Lafayette (occasionally)
    Shooters in Lafayette (hit or miss)
    Jefferson gun outlet in metairie (varies)
    Would be your best bet to call first and then tell them you will come pick up and they should hold it for you.

There are a few others that carry parts but some have shady practices and will try to rip customers off just to make a buck if you have little to no clue about guns or parts ect. (Usually "Gunsmithing services" where they swap your parts and keep takeoffs instead of giving them back to customer, taking out factory new parts just to put in used parts so they can sell your new parts later...)

Your best bet is either a WTB with what parts you're looking for as 90% of the parts people sell are used very little and will work just as good as new or buy online and you will save time and money doing so.

If you need help deciding what parts to get or which direction to go there are many many knowledgeable people here to point you in right direction and will also teach/help you install if you don't know how.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

stinkysix

Rating - 97.9%
    46   1   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Denham Springs
    Thanks, I give local gun shops first shot. I pretty much know what I want and if they do not have it in stock I order online.

Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    Most will be overpriced but if you're willing to pay that convenience fee (typically 15-25% markup) instead of looking on here and other well known gun forums (recommended)

Dave's in Lafayette (occasionally)
    Shooters in Lafayette (hit or miss)
    Jefferson gun outlet in metairie (varies)
    Would be your best bet to call first and then tell them you will come pick up and they should hold it for you.

There are a few others that carry parts but some have shady practices and will try to rip customers off just to make a buck if you have little to no clue about guns or parts ect. (Usually "Gunsmithing services" where they swap your parts and keep takeoffs instead of giving them back to customer, taking out factory new parts just to put in used parts so they can sell your new parts later...)

Your best bet is either a WTB with what parts you're looking for as 90% of the parts people sell are used very little and will work just as good as new or buy online and you will save time and money doing so.

If you need help deciding what parts to get or which direction to go there are many many knowledgeable people here to point you in right direction and will also teach/help you install if you don't know how.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The reason why local shops have a hard time staying in business, just read above. Dishonest business men do not stay in business very long. There are some very knowledgeable gunshops, littered throughout the Lafayette, Baton Rouge, and New Orleans areas. Most can get whatever you may want, but you will pay a bit more for it than you would online.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom