Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

User Info Menu

Glock 30

Marksman

User Info Menu

Just the wife and me and 2 cats. We have motion activated cameras around the house and my carry gun goes in my nightstand drawer over night. We feel our neighborhood is fairly safe, but I still take precautions.

User Info Menu

The first gun I ever bought, an Ithaca 37 featherweight 12 gauge. About 35 years ago I found a open cylinder barrel and cut it to 21 inches. I keep a stainless Ruger service six handy or, sometimes the old IPSC 1911 45. My Wife has a Smith Bodyguard just a few years younger than her.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Canines and alarm with floods are my first line and really just a stall tactic so I can wake up a little before I put a firearm to work.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Bedside gun? Sleep is for the weak.

My hot pot of coffee will suffice.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

On Target

User Info Menu

Jahahahaaahhhaaaa to the member with the 911 comment.
    Last edited by Rocko68; August 12th, 2019 at 04:33 PM.

On Target

User Info Menu

H&K VP40, laser pointer, sighted in at 15yards, extra mag in the kitchen.
    Honestly though, my 2 dogs would be the first deterrent to an intruder(s).

User Info Menu

40 cal Glock with light on my side of the bed, SP 101 38/357 with a laser on the wife's side and a 12ga full of buckshot within reach. No vaults, no locks, no reason for them! Live way out in the country, 911 only brings in the clean up crews. Have ALWAYS had loaded unlocked guns in the house, even when the kids were little, taught them early what they were and what they could do, never had a problem.

Marksman

User Info Menu

A Glock 35 .40 Cal.
    Double action and decocker to left of hammer. Has new Meprolight night sights and new trigger spring. I bought it from a surgeon in Covington. Really take n care of.. It is like New. Sorry I am late answering you. I had to travel to Natchez. I'll be home tomorrow.

User Info Menu

Mossberg 590A1 decked out with a laser, light and a 6 round side saddle with a bayonet in case I run out of shells in a gun fight Very mean looking critter with some serious bite...........or an old Savage 311 double barrel with 16" barrels.........My pistols are all used for CCW.