Jeffrey Epstein dead by suicide

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t he on suicide watch? Doesn’t that mean virtually everything such as cloth, belts, etc are taken away and he’s under 24-7 watch?

Hmm.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    beat me to it lol

- - - Updated - - -

hmmm with this fella being in suicide watch, how did this happen???? oh yea he said he was gonna rat on a couple congress men, judges, foreign diplomats, and oh yea the big whammy BILL CLINTON... anybody and everybody that has anything to do with the Clintons is now dead lol... and all the news can talk about is that everybody is worried about a civil suit to get his money... nothing about a federal millionaire prisoner that was gonna testify against powerful people on suicide watch kills his self huh , this is about like the fella who committed suicide from the Clintons early years by shooting his self in back of the head 2 times... maybe they can call there old corner up again..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2ZCagfGAf4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asxif33ZXbk

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I’m shocked they let him live as long as he did once in custody. Killery and company are losing their touch.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    They have been trying to get him. I'm sure by now they already have all the goods from him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    He wasn’t on suicide watch so the real question is why. He tried to kill his self very recently in jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Vince Foster. That’s the early one you’re talking about. Shot himself behind the right ear twice with a revolver by pulling the trigger with his right thumb. He was left handed. And was found with carpet fibers from the hotel in which Billary was staying on the inside of his jacket. And lividity (postmortem settling of blood) didn’t match the position in which he was found in Fort Marcie Park.

Yep. Suicide.

Death investigation is what I do for a living now; did a case study on him for a forensics class I took a while back. Prof was the FBI lab tech who did DNA on the OJ case. She said she was about to fail me on the paper til on the last page I gave the name and location found, then tore apart DCMPD’s and DCME’s entire case report in two paragraphs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dwhaley929

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Dec 14, 2016
    Baton Rouge LA
    Vince Foster. That’s the early one you’re talking about. Shot himself behind the right ear twice with a revolver by pulling the trigger with his right thumb. He was left handed. And was found with carpet fibers from the hotel in which Billary was staying on the inside of his jacket. And lividity (postmortem settling of blood) didn’t match the position in which he was found in Fort Marcie Park.

Yep. Suicide.

Death investigation is what I do for a living now; did a case study on him for a forensics class I took a while back. Prof was the FBI lab tech who did DNA on the OJ case. She said she was about to fail me on the paper til on the last page I gave the name and location found, then tore apart DCMPD’s and DCME’s entire case report in two paragraphs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a paper I'd like to read.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Monica was able to walk away. She was shot in the throat but survived with only a stained reputation. Oh her dress took a shot too.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom