He gets it. LINDSEY GRAHAM

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politi...ins-to-idiot-reporters-why-he-needs-an-ar-15/
    At least some right wingers speak out. Just last week I saw Bill de Blasio on Hanity one on one. He was asked 20 times if not more why he wanted to disarm everyone in NY as well as the USA if he becomes Potus. He just said tgat is what cops,are for. And that NY is,safe and cops,are just a,phone call away.
    That they added cops and it is ,safe.
    He takes back and told him that was the problem when they get there to late.

Last edited:

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Was reading elsewhere, where they were comparing red flag laws to charging someone with being guilty without ever committing a crime.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    The M-40 is a military rifle. Ergo, every Remington 700 is a “military style rifle”, and thus by extension every bolt gun. The SPAS was issued to carabinieri in Afghanistan (no clue why), so I guess all semi auto shotguns gotta go too. 590-SP is a military breaching tool, so the mossberg 500-series is “military style. Police for years have used Remington shotties too, so I guess all pump guns are “military style”.

Ooh. Quigley Down Under used a Sharps and wasn’t part of the back story on him that he’d been mounted cavalry? Well, I guess those single shot rifles gotta go too. And Harpers Ferry muzzle loaders too, and Henry-style repeaters, and Colt SAA-style revolvers...

Hey while we’re at it, iPhones have military-grade encryption that law enforcement can’t hack. “Communicate” is the most important part of “shoot, move, communicate” military-style training... Oh well; I guess no more fun apps for us.

Magnetic ride control? Spool valve shocks? Developed to keep tanks and armored vehicles stable as shooting platforms, originally fielded on the M1 Abrams and designed by Cadillac et al. More military-style technology, clearly it’s gotta go.

Oh, what? Some military style technology is ok? I guess just the stuff “everybody” uses but not the stuff only “those crazy right-wingers” use. So which babies is it socially acceptable to kill, Miss Sanger?

This is one of the BEST conversations to have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    The M-40 is a military rifle. Ergo, every Remington 700 is a *military style rifle*, and thus by extension every bolt gun. The SPAS was issued to carabinieri in Afghanistan (no clue why), so I guess all semi auto shotguns gotta go too. 590-SP is a military breaching tool, so the mossberg 500-series is *military style. Police for years have used Remington shotties too, so I guess all pump guns are *military style*.

Ooh. Quigley Down Under used a Sharps and wasn’t part of the back story on him that he’d been mounted cavalry? Well, I guess those single shot rifles gotta go too. And Harpers Ferry muzzle loaders too, and Henry-style repeaters, and Colt SAA-style revolvers...

Hey while we’re at it, iPhones have military-grade encryption that law enforcement can’t hack. *Communicate* is the most important part of *shoot, move, communicate* military-style training... Oh well; I guess no more fun apps for us.

Magnetic ride control? Spool valve shocks? Developed to keep tanks and armored vehicles stable as shooting platforms, originally fielded on the M1 Abrams and designed by Cadillac et al. More military-style technology, clearly it’s gotta go.

Oh, what? Some military style technology is ok? I guess just the stuff *everybody* uses but not the stuff only *those crazy right-wingers* use. So which babies is it socially acceptable to kill, Miss Sanger?

This is one of the BEST conversations to have.

Stop it! Stop it! Your facts are confusing everyone. How dare you expect people to be intellectually honest and have a dialogue without vilifying inanimate objects. You sir should be ashamed of yourself!

:rofl:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    No one ever brings up that if it were not for the space program and military we would be in a,whole nother world.
    Where does the general public thing tech comes from?
    It is developed wait never mind.....They do not think. Sorry.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Everyone thinks necessity is the mother of invention. That’s absolutely true. Society needs something most when it is threatened by another society. Ergo, if necessity is the mother of invention, war is the mother of necessity.

These people think we went from the Wright Flyer to Tranquility Base in ~60 years because we felt like it??? Almost half of Da Vinci’s concepts and inventions were bought and paid for specifically to enhance siege warfare.

I wonder exactly how many more people can move in under that huge rock.

Top Bottom