Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

On Target

User Info Menu

Looking for Good Information On Values

I am a newbie on this site. I will be looking to sell some of my collection of ARs, and Pistols. As far as looking at proper values to sell guns at with various optics, triggers, buis, forearms, etc. and what the current market value is bearing would the for sale forum be the better place to ask these questions or would this one be ok too? I am new on here and trying to get a few posts in. Thanks ahead of time.

On Target

User Info Menu

I generally check the marketplace and other local forums, the ar15.com exchange or Tacswap to see what the market looks like and price match those.

For things I absolutely can't figure out, 75-80% of new pricing has been a good starting place for me, depending on condition of item.

Day of the Rope!

User Info Menu

I suggest you do a gunbroker search.
    Look for your exact model and only use the prices from auctions that have actually sold.
    Anyone can ask $1000 for a Taurus Judge but it’s not a reflection of the actual value...
    Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
    http://midstateoffice.com/

Marksman

User Info Menu

On here, used guns start around 120% of new price...

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    On here, used guns start around 120% of new price...
    But they come with an Uncle Mikes left-hand holster and a box of ammo and are broken in

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M Calcasieu View Post
    I am a newbie on this site. I will be looking to sell some of my collection of ARs, and Pistols. As far as looking at proper values to sell guns at with various optics, triggers, buis, forearms, etc. and what the current market value is bearing would the for sale forum be the better place to ask these questions or would this one be ok too? I am new on here and trying to get a few posts in. Thanks ahead of time.
    I think this thread would be much better with a few direct examples what you were considering selling.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Gunbroker Sold items not one's for sale