Do criminals have a Gun Control Goal?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingfhb

NRA & USCCA INST. w/ LSP#
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Mar 28, 2014
    New Orleans, LA
    So... this may be a conspiracy theory... but has anyone thought of the increased gun issues lately being a tactical move by criminals using the Left to push for more gun control measures because then they wouldn't have to worry about facing law abiding gun owners during their crime sprees?

If you want to get deep into conspiracy... you could even say that members of the left could be preaching this to the criminals and driving them to commit these acts.

Less guns in the hands of Law Abiding citizens means less crime, plain and simple. The same reason we have nukes still pointed at Russia... mutually assured destruction... deterrence.

Just a thought.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    I feel the elites (politicians) on both sides would like the peasants to be disarmed. In fear of being racist, profiling, etc....they would rather violate law abiding citizens RIGHTS instead of fixing the problem. Let’s face it the laws they pass have no effect on them. I’ve lost faith a long time ago in the illusion of choice. The constitution is their enemy. It gives us the power to hold them accountable. I don’t think they like that anymore and would like nothing more than to remove the number one safeguard that keeps them from totally oppressing us. But they must just *do something*.

shadowblade232

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 27, 2017
    New Orleans, LA
    Speaking out of my ass here, I'm going to venture a guess that most criminals, who already don't care what the law says, don't really care what it might say in the future either.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Speaking out of my ass here, I'm going to venture a guess that most criminals, who already don't care what the law says, don't really care what it might say in the future either.

I think OP is giving criminals way too much credit. I'm sure that fact is not lost on the politicians pushing disarmament of citizens, though. Would make people even more reliant on gov't to protect them.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom