Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    FREE DAVID HALE not andy

    Yall heard Andy got hit in front of 1eye Jacks in the French 1/4. He was punched right in the Dick Head!
    Free David Hale!!!
    https://www.fox8live.com/2019/08/14/...ase-andy-dick/

    I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

  2. #2
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Grabbed him where?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  3. #3
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    If Hale was a woman it would be a national story about a woman being charged for defending herself from a predator.

    Personally I don’t take myself that serious. If you grab my dick and wink at me, it may annoy me, but to deck someone over it may be a bit of an overreaction.

    Compared to some hazing, and miscellaneous Tom-foolery we pulled in my younger days this incident is the equivalent of punching someone out for holding a handshake too long.

  4. #4
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    If Hale was a woman it would be a national story about a woman being charged for defending herself from a predator.

    Personally I don’t take myself that serious. If you grab my dick and wink at me, it may annoy me, but to deck someone over it may be a bit of an overreaction.

    Compared to some hazing, and miscellaneous Tom-foolery we pulled in my younger days this incident is the equivalent of punching someone out for holding a handshake too long.
    If I wink at you and the slowly run my tongue over my lips then blow you a kiss would that be a decking offense?

    Asking for one of your friends......lol
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Meh, I've gone to gay bars with gay friends and it's the only place a guy is going to get free drinks in this world! I drink the drink and say "thanks, I don't swing that way, but I sure do appreciate the attention!"

    So, if that bottle he picked up afterwards was a drink Andy bought him, I say, "bad form, Mr. Hale! Bad Form!"

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    If I wink at you and the slowly run my tongue over my lips then blow you a kiss would that be a decking offense?

    Asking for one of your friends......lol
    I’d wink right back at you. Lol

    I just don’t take myself that seriously.

  7. #7
    Marksman

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    I’d wink right back at you. Lol

    I just don’t take myself that seriously.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

    Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

  8. #8
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    I heard about this yesterday and I was reminded about something Joe Rogan said. He was commenting on working with Andy Dick and said he was an absolute comic genius and a great guy. But that when he drank, that was it, totally out of control!

  9. #9
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    I didn't see anything in the video that looked like johnson grabbing provocation. Maybe it happened before. Looks pretty over the top to me either way. That was a "messing with my teenage daughter" punch.
    ​"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."

  10. #10
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by dwhaley929 View Post
    I didn't see anything in the video that looked like johnson grabbing provocation. Maybe it happened before. Looks pretty over the top to me either way. That was a "messing with my teenage daughter" punch.
    That is what I assumed . That inside the club it happened and he waited till later outside to hit him.
    Like anything else we will never know what really happened and drinking was involved as well.
    I worked at a bar for years it always,had some silly crap going on.
    Last edited by 340six; August 15th, 2019 at 05:10 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •