Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    Interesting isn’t it those first in line to impose their ‘morality’ on others are usually at the end of the line to sign up to physically make it happen.
    Many are of the biggest of hypocrites!

If someone is going to wag their finger at me, they damned sure better have scar tissue on their knees or their anuses to prove they actually took one for the cause.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

User Info Menu

Global warming is undeniable. This warming trend should continue through the next couple months in the northern hemisphere. Then the southern part of the globe will start to warm, and will continue to do so until the cooling begins. Hows that for the 12 month weather forecast?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	summer.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	64.9 KB 
ID:	88084  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

User Info Menu

I've seen too many mathematicians (prove to me anyway) show man made climate change is false when taking all known reliable temps into account and averaging them out. Average mean temps over the last 200+ years has only varied around 2 degrees and we're currently in a cool spell using those averages.

But natural climate change is undeniable.

The average state of the earth over billions of years is an ice ball. Our little patch of "global warming" is a welcome fluke.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Marksman

User Info Menu

The late Great Radio Gawd John Walton said "if you burn your toast, do you blame the bread or the toaster."

And the Science is settled on global warming... But there are more that 2 sexes???? Wasn't that Science already Settled?

I will give you my Red Rider Carbine Action 200 Shot Range Model Air Rifle when you Pry it From My Cold Dead Hands
    Your Political Correctness is an Attack on my Free Speech

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

I like this guy.

https://youtu.be/NjlC02NsIt0

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    LMAO. He and I would make great friends.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    LMAO. He and I would make great friends.
    That may not be safe for work.
    But he is right

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AK shooter View Post
    That dude is full of it. Why would they put anything on the property contracts? They are not going to shoot themselves in the foot. Investments are not guaranteed and the people selling the property cannot be liable for acts of god which include weather events/climate change. Although from what I have read some of the selling points for property in FL is that they have great drainage systems and have built up their sites so they are not at sea level.

I really hope in my heart of hearts that this is all cyclical but I think that the changes that are being asked for overall are things that would be beneficial for the environment climate change or not. You also can't argue that the ice at the poles is diminishing year to year and not being replenished as it should be during the winter because it is not getting as cold as it should be.

It could be that what we are doing as a species is warming the planet and is not just a product of CO2 being released into the atmosphere but we are making changes and I don't think they are for the betterment of the planet.