Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Moving forward

User Info Menu

200 Dems sign evil black rifle ban

It’s coming folks! It’s just a matter of how far they can push this rope.. And if the Orange one signs on.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-bill-of-2019/

It’s a HUGE wishlist that looks worse than Clinton’s at first glance

What would constitute an *assault weapon* under HR 1269?

The term semiautomatic assault weapon means any of the following, regardless of country of manufacture or caliber of ammunition accepted:

(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
    (i) A pistol grip.
    (ii) A forward grip.
    (iii) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock, or is otherwise foldable or adjustable in a manner that operates to reduce the length, size, or any other dimension, or otherwise enhances the concealability, of the weapon.
    (iv) A grenade launcher.
    (v) A barrel shroud.
    (vi) A threaded barrel.
    (B) A semiautomatic rifle that has a fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds, except for an attached tubular device designed to accept, and capable of operating only with, .22 caliber rimfire ammunition.
    (C) Any part, combination of parts, component, device, attachment, or accessory that is designed or functions to accelerate the rate of fire of a semiautomatic rifle but not convert the semiautomatic rifle into a machinegun.
    (D) A semiautomatic pistol that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:
    (i) A threaded barrel.
    (ii) A second pistol grip.
    (iii) A barrel shroud.
    (iv) The capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip.
    (v) A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.
    (vi) A manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when unloaded.
    (vii) A stabilizing brace or similar component.
    (E) A semiautomatic pistol with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.
    (F) A semiautomatic shotgun that has any one of the following:
    (i) A folding, telescoping, or detachable stock.
    (ii) A pistol grip.
    (iii) A fixed magazine with the capacity to accept more than 5 rounds.
    (iv) The ability to accept a detachable magazine.
    (v) A forward grip.
    (vi) A grenade launcher.
    (G) Any shotgun with a revolving cylinder.
    (H) All of the following rifles, copies, duplicates, variants, or altered facsimiles with the capability of any such weapon thereof:
    Last edited by Tboy; August 16th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I just don't see how they can remove all of them. There must be millions of them out there.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

People in hell want ice water too.

They ain’t getting it either.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

The only thing worse than that would be...Hillary in the next Victoria Secret show.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    The only thing worse than that would be...Hillary in the next Victoria Secret show.
    Thanks, now I'm going to have nightmares about that!

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mukwah View Post
    Thanks, now I'm going to have nightmares about that!

With Janet Reno.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Geez, that's stomach turning!

On Target

User Info Menu

I want to make a less scary AR build. I'm going to do a pink AR with hello kitty stickers. Might even put a bicycle bell on it.

User Info Menu

It's got a long ways to go before it were to become law.........Keep an eye on it though. And watch for those that vote in favor of it.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Lets be serious, is anyone on this page, or any true patriotic gun loving american, gonna be willing to "hand em over" if this was to pass some miraculous way? Id like to think\hope not
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!