Glock 42 IWB Recommendation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Clipdraw on my 43. Works great if you’re not wearing a belt (ie mowing the lawn in gym shorts or something) or if you like to pocket carry. Also good for clipping it inside a vest or SOB as a backup. It’s not great as an ankle carry just clipped to a cowboy boot shaft (beats up your shin a bit), but it’ll work in a pinch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Clipdraw on my 43. Works great if you’re not wearing a belt (ie mowing the lawn in gym shorts or something) or if you like to pocket carry. Also good for clipping it inside a vest or SOB as a backup. It’s not great as an ankle carry just clipped to a cowboy boot shaft (beats up your shin a bit), but it’ll work in a pinch...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never carry a hard object SOB due to possible spine injury from a hard fall to the rear.

Gordon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Another local manufacturer, like Silk, is very similar and high quality. Go to www.rmholsters.com. He makes a kydex holster for IWB that is the best I have ever found. He is local, here in Baton Rouge, easily accessed. His name is Kee Darnell, a heck of a nice guy.
    The holster is called a "Low Rider." He makes them for either-side draw, and also excellent pancake OWB holsters. I have a number of them. Highly recommended, with lifetime warranties...

Gordon
    LA CHP Instructor #7

Last edited:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Another local manufacturer, like Silk, is very similar and high quality. Go to www.rmholsters.com. He makes a kydex holster for IWB that is the best I have ever found. He is local, here in Baton Rouge, easily accessed. His name is Kee Darnell, a heck of a nice guy.
    The holster is called a "Low Rider." He makes them for either-side draw, and also excellent pancake OWB holsters. I have a number of them. Highly recommended, with lifetime warranties...

Gordon
    LA CHP Instructor #7

I have the "Low Rider" IWB holster from RM Holsters and will agree with Gordon. The "Low Rider" is the best IWB holster I own.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I tried two OWB holsters made by two different owners of RM Holsters and prefer Silk OWB holsters.
    RM Holsters has always gotten good reviews on their Low Rider Holsters.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom