SOLD: M92 Pap Pistol Custom Receiver Build

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 20, 2017
    Gonzales
    Looking to sell my m92 pap. This thing is fully decked out. It was built by Vince Buckles from Khyber Pass Tactical. I easily have 2500$ in this rifle including labor, it would cost well over 2500$ for you to have the same thing built. The magpul pro sights do not come with it, only because I no longer have them. I have a list of the parts that went into it, if interested.

I am asking $1750

However, there are a few things I am willing to trade for:
    Vortex Razor Gen II 4.5-27 w/ EBR-7c MIL reticle
    Vortex Razor Gen II E 1-6 w/ mil reticle, plus cash
    Glock 19 Gen 5 MOS, plus cash
    Tikka t3x Tac-A1 6.5cm
    Peq-15 w/ surefire combo
    Feel free throw out any other trade offers that are around 1750 $ value, but cash and the items above will come first.

This is a SBR, however I will change it back to a pistol configuration and remove it from the NFA registry whenever I find a buyer. This will save you time and money. My name is engraved very small under the magwell since it was a form 1. It can be easily removed by a laser engraver ($35 where I go), and your info can be added if you ever wanted to form 1 SBR it yourself. Form 1 e-file times are very low right now. Or, JMAC offers a buffer tube adapter that would attach to the rear trunnion and allow you to run a SBA3 brace if you want to stay pistol route.

Please text me at 225-964-0441 for serious inquiries. Thanks!

AK.JPG

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom