Join BayouShooter For Free

On Target

User Info Menu

ATV service recommendation?

Gonzales area ATV service recommendation needed.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

An old Army buddy of mine owns a shop in Brusly. FM Repair. 225-362-9854. Or search for FM Repair on Facebook and send him a message.

On Target

User Info Menu

Thanks. Appreciate the help. Wanted something closer to Ascension/Livingston Parish.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Ray Kelly in St Amant worked on my 4wheeler when I had one. Well satisfied with his work. He is on 431 near Black Bayou. South of Black Bayou, corner of 431 & Ray Kelly Road.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    An old Army buddy of mine owns a shop in Brusly. FM Repair. 225-362-9854. Or search for FM Repair on Facebook and send him a message.
    You might want to call him. I just tried to find him on the net, and called him. Couldn't find his business and couldn't leave a message. Mailbox was full!

I too could use his services.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    You might want to call him. I just tried to find him on the net, and called him. Couldn't find his business and couldn't leave a message. Mailbox was full!

I'll ask him. I know you could find him on Facebook but, if I remember correctly, you may not be on Facebook.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post

I chatted with him earlier. He said he missed a call and called it back. He said it was a business number and nobody knew who called him.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If youre ever in the port Allen area, I work on ATVs and motorcycles (anything with a motor) on the side. Im the cheapest around!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk