Join BayouShooter For Free

User Info Menu

Sig mosquito or really any semi auto.22

Looking for a Sig mosquito or s&w or similar semi auto .22 $200-300. In the New Orleans area but go all over from Lafayette to Slidell.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I'm sure you'd like to get some good offers for a used pistol but in case you have to settle for new, are you looking for a host for a suppressor? If not, PSA has the S&W M&P22C new for $260. That puts it close to the top of your range with a transfer. I have one but with a threaded barrel for a can. They have the threaded version for $300.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-...lr-pistol.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-...rel-10199.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

If you travel to north Louisiana, I have a couple of Browning Nomads and a High-Standard Sport king in that price range. Pm me for details and pictures. Dave

Not Banned!!!

User Info Menu

Sent you a pm
    "These Rocky Mountains aren't very rocky. Yeah, that John Denver is full of SH**!"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mongore View Post
    Looking for a Sig mosquito or s&w or similar semi auto .22 $200-300. In the New Orleans area but go all over from Lafayette to Slidell.
    Contact a member on here ,Goes by the name ''cooter'' Guys a 22 guru !
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I'm sure you'd like to get some good offers for a used pistol but in case you have to settle for new, are you looking for a host for a suppressor? If not, PSA has the S&W M&P22C new for $260. That puts it close to the top of your range with a transfer. I have one but with a threaded barrel for a can. They have the threaded version for $300.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-...lr-pistol.html

https://palmettostatearmory.com/s-w-...rel-10199.html
    I bought a S&W 22 Compact, like that from your first web reference. It HAS a threaded barrel. It does not have the 1/2-28 adapter with it that would mate up with most 22 suppressors (2nd web reference). You can get the adapter about anywhere pretty cheap (less then $40) all over the internet from ebay to amazon.

I really enjoy shooting that pistol, picked up 4 extra mags for it to have more "range" time. It is not picky about ammo, has sights I can see, has the accessory rail and the only detriment is the slightly long trigger pull (according to my wife). I actually have adjusted to the trigger pull and use the pistol to work on my pistol drills. It is my go to pistol when walking the neighborhood as I have seen a few pits rolling though and they will have to eat lead before they get to chomp on my buddy, Max the fat chihuahua!

The sell price on mine from PSA was $249.
    Last edited by Sig220; August 22nd, 2019 at 06:53 PM.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

For $200-250 you could have a Walther P22. Lifetime warranty here in the states now. Gosh dang they shoot well and make a perfect suppressor host. I have three I think. Maybe 4.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sig220 View Post
    I bought a S&W 22 Compact, like that from your first web reference. It HAS a threaded barrel. It does not have the 1/2-28 adapter with it that would mate up with most 22 suppressors (2nd web reference). You can get the adapter about anywhere pretty cheap (less then $40) all over the internet from ebay to amazon.

I really enjoy shooting that pistol, picked up 4 extra mags for it to have more "range" time. It is not picky about ammo, has sights I can see, has the accessory rail and the only detriment is the slightly long trigger pull (according to my wife). I actually have adjusted to the trigger pull and use the pistol to work on my pistol drills. It is my go to pistol when walking the neighborhood as I have seen a few pits rolling though and they will have to eat lead before they get to chomp on my buddy, Max the fat chihuahua!

The sell price on mine from PSA was $249.
    Oh yeah...I forgot about that part. It's been a while since I set it up. I don't remember what brand adapter I picked up but I do know it has a hex shaped hole so a 1/4 hex wrench can be used the remove the adapter to take the pistol apart.

On Target

User Info Menu

I have a brand new Browning Buckmark Pro Target 22 for 350.00 for sale

User Info Menu

Btt got a couple offers but not quite what I’m looking for