Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    AR-15 one shots the bird, no shot to find in it, knocks the feathers off, brines it, seasons it, ties the legs, and roasts that ****er up with exactly 62 grains of pepper.
    I had to read 5.5 pages of lawyer talk BS just to find this reply.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I see no reason to choose one over the other both are good guns the 870 wingmaster not the express the 590 series Mossberg not the 500-all my years as LEO shotgun was my go to gun you can keep your AR's -loaded with 12ga 2 3/4 OO buck mod chock I'm good- always kept a hand full of slugs in my pocket(just in case)-over the years I had four or five different ones they all went bang

All or nothing

User Info Menu

https://youtu.be/5vXtFGg9va0

Lotta good info from a vet’s perspective.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Both the Mossberg 500 series and the Remington 870 series are fine shotguns.
    I have both and like them equally.

Anyone can argue different but what really matters is in the preferences of the individual owner.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    Both the Mossberg 500 series and the Remington 870 series are fine shotguns.
    I have both and like them equally.

Anyone can argue different but what really matters is in the preferences of the individual owner.
    Yeah you right
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Every pawnshop in Louisiana has a bunch of used Mossberg pump shotguns. If they get an 870, it doesn't stay there long. Lots of reasons why.