Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    AR-15 one shots the bird, no shot to find in it, knocks the feathers off, brines it, seasons it, ties the legs, and roasts that ****er up with exactly 62 grains of pepper.
    I had to read 5.5 pages of lawyer talk BS just to find this reply.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I see no reason to choose one over the other both are good guns the 870 wingmaster not the express the 590 series Mossberg not the 500-all my years as LEO shotgun was my go to gun you can keep your AR's -loaded with 12ga 2 3/4 OO buck mod chock I'm good- always kept a hand full of slugs in my pocket(just in case)-over the years I had four or five different ones they all went bang

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

https://youtu.be/5vXtFGg9va0

Lotta good info from a vet’s perspective.
    Doesnít play well with TROLLS...

Sooooo Cheesy!

User Info Menu

Both the Mossberg 500 series and the Remington 870 series are fine shotguns.
    I have both and like them equally.

Anyone can argue different but what really matters is in the preferences of the individual owner.
    PSA: run up on me while I'm getting my Beef and Cheddar on and point a gun or gun like object in my face, be prepared to catch some hot ones. -Vanilla Gorilla

Okay, why the hell is there a cock picture in my thread? -JWG223

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy Lasagna View Post
    Both the Mossberg 500 series and the Remington 870 series are fine shotguns.
    I have both and like them equally.

Anyone can argue different but what really matters is in the preferences of the individual owner.
    Yeah you right

Marksman

User Info Menu

Every pawnshop in Louisiana has a bunch of used Mossberg pump shotguns. If they get an 870, it doesn't stay there long. Lots of reasons why.

Wanderer of the Wasteland

User Info Menu

My $0.02.5 adjusted-for-inflation pennies..

I've got a Mossberg 500 that probably has a couple thousand shells down the pipe by now. It's over a decade old and it's never failed to do what I was telling it to. You can change that plastic tang safety out for about 20 bucks.

Donít troll me bro!

User Info Menu

Why do I choose Mossberg 500 over Remmy 870...

Quote Originally Posted by Rougarou View Post
    My $0.02.5 adjusted-for-inflation pennies..

I've got a Mossberg 500 that probably has a couple thousand shells down the pipe by now. It's over a decade old and it's never failed to do what I was telling it to. You can change that plastic tang safety out for about 20 bucks.
    Same here. Never any problems.
    Last edited by Magdump; December 24th, 2019 at 10:52 AM.