Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

Want to sell or trade glock 27 gen 3

Title say it all. Comes with 2 mags with pierce pinky extensions. Works perfectly in super condition. I just purchased and truthfully recoil to me is too harsh. Trade for g26 preferred but consider all handguns. Prairieville. Cash price $340. Legal age and la resident required
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by moonshoxx; September 10th, 2019 at 07:04 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Any interest in a 44mag H&R single shot rifle? Qualifies for primitive if you are into hunting.
    It takes all kinds to make the world go round, some just make it go slower than others.
    Some things in life truly are self-inflicted, especially at election times.
    USPSA #A-76650

Marksman

User Info Menu

The .44 would have been nice back when i was hunting thx.

Getting There

User Info Menu

Keep your gun and buy a .40 to 9mm wolf barrel, pick up a few 9mm glock mags and now you have both calibers in one gun...

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk
    Lion_hunter
    Stay safe by training often and hard.
    Keep your head on a swivel!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I had thought about that but heard of possible reliability issues. Don’t want to risk that in a carry gun. Thanks though

Marksman

User Info Menu

Prefer a compact or subcompact

Marksman

User Info Menu

PM sent.
    ​"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."

Getting There

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by moonshoxx View Post
    I had thought about that but heard of possible reliability issues. Donít want to risk that in a carry gun. Thanks though
    I've been using my 27 with a 9mm barrel for years. No problems. The only difference between the G26 lower and the G27 lower is the ejector. There is a slight bend in the 26 ejector where the 27 ejector is straight. This results in having the spent casing coming out at a slightly different angle when shooting 9mm out of the 27. Now the recoil spring may be another difference in the 2 but I've never experienced any problems associated with that.

Sent from my HTC U12+ using Tapatalk
    Lion_hunter
    Stay safe by training often and hard.
    Keep your head on a swivel!