SOLD: DB9 Gen 4 (+p capable!)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    *****sold*****

This just does not fit my hands right... Tried to like it but man can this thing kick! I am just not comfortable shooting it and I bought his with the intention of replacing my LCPII with it and just don't reach for it when getting ready for the day so it's on the chopping block...

About 150 rounds down the pipe and it's been acceptable, recoil is harsh to say the least... Currently has a G19 recoil spring in there which tames it a bit more than a stock spring... (still in the box if wanted). Also includes a Gen3 spring assembly for those that prefer the double spring set up.... Also comes with a Desantis Holster as well.

Get all of this for a steal of a deal of $175 Firm!!!

I can meet in and around NOLA...

KIMG1008.jpg

Last edited:

martinjr123

Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Metairie
    This just does not fit my hands right... Tried to like it but man can this thing kick! I am just not comfortable shooting it and I bought his with the intention of replacing my LCPII with it and just don't reach for it when getting ready for the day so it's on the chopping block...

About 150 rounds down the pipe and it's been acceptable, recoil is harsh to say the least... Currently has a G19 recoil spring in there which tames it a bit more than a stock spring... (still in the box if wanted). Also includes a Gen3 spring assembly for those that prefer the double spring set up.... Also comes with a Desantis Holster as well.

Get all of this for a steal of a deal of $200 Firm!!!

I can meet in and around NOLA...

View attachment 88343

I would give you $**** for it, keep the holster. I'm in Metairie. Just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Please send all cash offers through the site's PM system or through whatever means the seller has chosen to use. We don't allow cash offers in the thread to ensure we don't have any auction type listings.

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    ttt No PM received on the above offer... Also pretty damn firm on the price. Not making any money here guys...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom