FFL Transfer in New Orleans area

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHOLMES

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    Chalmette, La
    Is there a list of reputable/reliable/reasonable FFL transfer locations in the general New Orleans area? I have a friend that won a gun and it needs to be shipped directly to FFL location for transfer/pickup. Thanks.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    If you go to Jefferson Gun, be sure to bring your NRA membership card. They discounts on transfers for NRA members.

That is who I used last time it was $25 plus tax with NRA Card. The guys are top Notch there as well.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    I use Paul j prokop. They are $20 since the beginning of 2019 unless they've only been charging me extra $5

I've been using Paul Prokop at Kenner Kourier Service for years. You are correct, they recently went up from $15 to $20. Still a great deal, considering some places that shall remain unnamed charge up to $45/$50. Ridiculous.

Only down side to Prokop is the hours at Kenner Kourier. They close at 1:00 pm.

For just $10 more my buddy Bruce with Big Easy Gun Works will work with your schedule and make himself available when it is most convenient for you. He's a great option for people that need an FFL after normal business hours. Great guy. Office right off the service road in Metairie near Cleary.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I've been using Paul Prokop at Kenner Kourier Service for years. You are correct, they recently went up from $15 to $20. Still a great deal, considering some places that shall remain unnamed charge up to $45/$50. Ridiculous.

Only down side to Prokop is the hours at Kenner Kourier. They close at 1:00 pm.

For just $10 more my buddy Bruce with Big Easy Gun Works will work with your schedule and make himself available when it is most convenient for you. He's a great option for people that need an FFL after normal business hours. Great guy. Office right off the service road in Metairie near Cleary.

Could you name those places? I mean I am sure their pricing is not a secret, and we are trying to learn who charges what. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom