Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

FFL Transfer in New Orleans area

Is there a list of reputable/reliable/reasonable FFL transfer locations in the general New Orleans area? I have a friend that won a gun and it needs to be shipped directly to FFL location for transfer/pickup. Thanks.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Jefferson Gun on Airline Dr.

Marksman

User Info Menu

If you go to Jefferson Gun, be sure to bring your NRA membership card. They discounts on transfers for NRA members.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Meplat Group in Metairie,LA

Highly recommended!

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 323MAR View Post
    If you go to Jefferson Gun, be sure to bring your NRA membership card. They discounts on transfers for NRA members.
    That is who I used last time it was $25 plus tax with NRA Card. The guys are top Notch there as well.

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    That is who I used last time it was $25 plus tax with NRA Card. The guys are top Notch there as well.
    There is no sales tax on labor.

If you are being charged tax on a transfer, you are being ripped off.
    "Beer is proof that God loves us, and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin

User Info Menu

http://fflgundealers.net/paul-j-prokop.html - $15 transfers - lowest in Metro area unless you are member at St. Bernard Indoor Shooting Center($10 for members).

Marksman

User Info Menu

ST Bernard Indoor does transfers for 20 bucks for non-members and 10.00 for members.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yetimaltz View Post
    http://fflgundealers.net/paul-j-prokop.html - $15 transfers - lowest in Metro area unless you are member at St. Bernard Indoor Shooting Center($10 for members).
    I use Paul j prokop. They are $20 since the beginning of 2019 unless they've only been charging me extra $5

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dmvu View Post
    I use Paul j prokop. They are $20 since the beginning of 2019 unless they've only been charging me extra $5
    I've been using Paul Prokop at Kenner Kourier Service for years. You are correct, they recently went up from $15 to $20. Still a great deal, considering some places that shall remain unnamed charge up to $45/$50. Ridiculous.

Only down side to Prokop is the hours at Kenner Kourier. They close at 1:00 pm.

For just $10 more my buddy Bruce with Big Easy Gun Works will work with your schedule and make himself available when it is most convenient for you. He's a great option for people that need an FFL after normal business hours. Great guy. Office right off the service road in Metairie near Cleary.
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!