Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Thread: Posts

User Info Menu

I was asking a few questions and announcements to get the required number of posts so I could start listing a few items for sale. I apologize for putting the posts in the incorrect category.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M Calcasieu View Post
    I was asking a few questions and announcements to get the required number of posts so I could start listing a few items for sale. I apologize for putting the posts in the incorrect category.
    Did the system tell you that you needed a certain number of posts before you can start listing items for sale? I'm pretty sure there's not a minimum although if someone's first post is an ad, it may be flagged as possible spam and set aside for a mod to review.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by M Calcasieu View Post
    Following up on what Perez said, please let me know if you saw something that made it look like there is a minimum number of posts to post an ad.

Thanks
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

User Info Menu

Perhaps it was the 10 posts notice on seeing the rules that had me confused.