Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

User Info Menu

New to the site. Looking for a good compact double stack.

Have had many compacts but currently looking for a good double stack. Can’t decide between a G26 of the Sig P325. I have had a G26, what are y’alls thoughts on the P325?

La. CHP Instructor #409

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Welcome aboard.

On Target

User Info Menu

Nola welcomes you.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome from northwest Louisiana!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Old School

User Info Menu

Welcome! Check out the pocket sledge hammer......Glock G30SF...."when you absolutely, positively gotta.........."
    "How did you learn to shoot like that!!??....."Practice!!"

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Final. You Must Learn to be Slow in a Hurry"......Wyatt Earp

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome from S/W La.---

Marksman

User Info Menu

H&K VP9 sk le
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Glock.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Welcome to Bayou Shooter

Bryan
    Louisiana Gun

Ed

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jljones90 View Post
    Have had many compacts but currently looking for a good double stack. Can’t decide between a G26 of the Sig P325. I have had a G26, what are y’alls thoughts on the P325?
    Not familiar with the P325 but many guys/gals I know now carry the P365 and love them (including me). Early guns had a brittle firing pin problem but current models seem to be GTG.
    10-15 round mags available plus one in the chamber, good trigger and quite small. Standard night sights. I have carried (concealed) G26/27/30S/19's and S&W 638/442/642's but now only carry the P365.
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36