Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Markmmg View Post
    I have a single shot 12 ga crack barrel shotgun with a full choke. It is lightweight and pounds your shoulder. I have not shot it in years.
    I think you have it won. Without question (I have some too), a firearm that has long seen better days as useful. ANY crack barrel shotgun is basically useless today.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

One for the road

User Info Menu

Taurus Judge for me. Won it as a door prize at a clay shoot years ago. liked it for about a month. I sold it to a bayou shooter member and he was going to use it as a snake gun,

Nothing in particular wrong with the Judge, it just felt gimmicky to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gravelface View Post
    Any one that is unloaded......
    I was looking to see if anyone thought of this. I was surprised it made it through the entire first page without it.

I feel that an unloaded long gun is a stick / bat and an unloaded pistol is a rock / brick... I have no use for either.

is not here

User Info Menu

My great-grandma's Rohm .22
    It is not even functional, but I can't get rid of it.
    My secret arsenal is an infinite, ageless inkwell. It's a fountain of youth and a patriot's weapon of choice. -Brandon Boyd.

User Info Menu

I have one that belonged to my ole man. I just load 22 snake shot in it when i go out in the swamp.

User Info Menu

Never had a useless firearm.

User Info Menu

Here's mine. Not good for much these days, except for perhaps cracking pecans.

[IMG][/IMG]

Marksman

User Info Menu

My favorite and my most useless are the same...AR-15.

On Target

User Info Menu

I have an old single shot 22 that seems to only shoot straight when I’m wearing a headlight.

I despise ARFCOM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I have a really sweet Ruger SR22 pistol that I have no use for . Great gun but I have zero use for it . I hate safe Queens but that's what it's become .
    I tried being normal once , I didn't like it .