Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wts or trade like new HK VP40

**Located in the westbank Of New Orleans so I can meet up pretty much anywhere in the greater New Orleans area,also I work in Houma,La And I can meet up in that side of town.**

I'm looking to trade this HK vp40 for another handgun,revolver or rifle..

****16 TO 18INCH HENRY LEVER ACTION OR henry mares leg TOO THE FRONT OF THE LINE,WILL ALSO CONSIDER OTHER BRAND LEVER ACTION"

It comes with all the stuff from the factory which includes 2-10rd mags,back and side straps and ofcourse the box,manual etc.ALSO FACTORY NIGHT SIGHTS which ain't all that bad.

It's actually a very nice gun but it was something I was forced to buy since i had a store credit at my local gunstore and this HK was about the only worthy gun they had in stock.

I only put 10rds of sig elite ammo thru it and then I tossed it back in the box..

Light/laser is not included..
    I'll also take $550 cash for it

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moe24; September 2nd, 2019 at 09:50 PM. Reason: Location

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump really want to trade it for a Henry or other Lever action rifles OR a henry mares leg.
    If its worth it,I can add Cash ontop for the right trade .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moe24; September 2nd, 2019 at 10:01 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

BUMP
    I TOOK a few guns out to the range today including this VP40 and put 50rds thru it.TBH i kinda like it but for now it's still for sale or trade..
    Firearms or quailty optics only thanks and also NO shotguns or hunting rifles other than the avarage ar15/ar10..I may consider "tactical style" Bolt guns ..but I'm really after lever action rifles and Smith and wesson revolvers,preferably S&W revolvers with out the "Hillary hole"..

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump price is OBO