Low cost 9mm? Walther Creed $249.99

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Got a PPX in .40 and like it as much as my H&K’s so when I saw the creed for $250 at PSA a while back I got one in 9mm. Not one bit sorry. $20 factory mags too. Mine has been 100% and a sweet shooting ergonomic machine. My favorite part is the trigger control (and better overall control) the inset grip gives me. The entire pistol feels very natural to manipulate. The PPX I have is very similar and is the easiest shooting .40 I own, beating out my USP’s for perceived recoil.
    Also, due to my foolish bragging and allowing the Mrs to shoot my creed, I have suddenly found myself in the market for another.
    For you non-Walther guys, this is an opportunity to check them out on the cheap. Something breaks you call Walther USA, they send you a shipping label, you send them the pistol and they send you something back within a week. Once for me that meant a new updated P-22, to my door. I’ll leave some links.

Article:
    https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-review-walther-creed-9mm-pistol/
    Sale price:
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/walther-...&utm_campaign=CDNN+Ammo+Sale+9-1#.XWwcGhZOmEc
    $20 mags:
    https://www.cdnnsports.com/walther-...&utm_campaign=CDNN+Ammo+Sale+9-1#.XWwcSRZOmEc

Last edited:

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    That’s a great deal. I personally LOVE Walther Arms. To me, they are much better looking than Glocks and have a far superior stock trigger. Walther is the reason I no longer own Glocks and probably never will again. The PPQ M2 is one of the best pistols I’ve ever fired and has probably the greatest stock trigger in the world. People down here don’t seem to know how good Walthers are.

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    That’s a great deal. I personally LOVE Walther Arms. To me, they are much better looking than Glocks and have a far superior stock trigger. Walther is the reason I no longer own Glocks and probably never will again. The PPQ M2 is one of the best pistols I’ve ever fired and has probably the greatest stock trigger in the world. People down here don’t seem to know how good Walthers are.

One of my coworkers bought a PPQ M2 last spring. It's a nice gun, but I've never found its trigger to be better than any of the other guns I've fired alongside it. The reset is very crisp and short, but so is the reset on my 19X.

The PPQ has also been difficult to source holsters for.

Mike

andmess14

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2016
    Houma, LA
    CDNN has them cheap like that right now. They are excellent guns for the money.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom