Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23413 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    It's not called "The Ugly Truth" for nothing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lighten-up-francis.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	202.4 KB 
ID:	88492

Marksman

User Info Menu

I agree...they are free to set their own policy. But, like all the media, politicians and anti-gun folks screaming about the number of people killed by guns and demanding legislation to stop it......

......where is this rhetoric with cigarettes?? Why are they not trying to shut down tobacco companies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

FWIW...I already know the answer to my question....just find it so ironic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Target

User Info Menu

If it has not become a gun free zone ,then im not sure how you enforce one law and not another.
    Too me open carry is the same thing as Concealed,just a shirt tuck away.I say make it a 50
    state conceal carry law requiring no permit,like 18 other states are doing.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

WalMart isn't "banning" open carry from their stores. Read carefully: they're "asking" people not to OC. They're explaining to their managers that they can ask someone to leave a store, which (as private property owners) they've always had the right to do.

It's actually a pretty smart play on their part ... make the stupid suburban moms happy without actually having to "ban" anything.

Dropping handgun ammo is more concerning. Unfortunately, I have little faith in gun owners putting their money where their mouth is and shopping elsewhere ... people will squeal and bellyache about this and then go to WalMart and fill their cart up.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I wonder if they are removing it from the shelves or discounting it like expired Halloween candy...
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    I wonder if they are removing it from the shelves or discounting it like expired Halloween candy...
    Heck, I would be willing to save the world and take it all off their hands for say, 25 cents on the dollar.

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    They are a private company doing what they want.
    I shake my head when people say that... the company below was doing the same thing. Double standards from the left.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iage-cake.html

Marksman

User Info Menu

Certainly hope they knock it all on clearance to get all that evil ammo out of their stores!!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I donít get why people are so upset and ready to boycott at Walmart not allowing its customers to carry when the same people just left a job that wonít allow them to carry at work. I donít see many people quitting their jobs and thatís a more personal relationship than Walmart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"