ccw class where everything is done? prints, picture, ect.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i want to go get everything done in one day. its been a long time since i did a ccw class so please excuse me. whats the process these days(and cost)?

i know i need my divorce papers. no crimes.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    sorry, i live between baton rouge and houma.

marinetaco01

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Madsionville, LA
    i want to go get everything done in one day. its been a long time since i did a ccw class so please excuse me. whats the process these days(and cost)?

FWIW... the state uses your drivers license picture for your permit.

If at all possible I recommend using the online application process and go to LSP HQ to do your prints. The most common reason to be rejected is print cards that are deemed unsatisfactory. There are two old ladies that work that office who scan the cards into the system. If they deem they don't look right they don't even attempt to scan them. Just food for thought.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles

The process is online. The only other thing you need to do is your prints, and it is HIGHLY advised you have them done at LSO HQ in Baton ROuge. Second best is by an actual law ennforcment agency with a digital printer. Most instructors who do them in house have been getting them kicked back even though they had been being accepted for years. It all boils down to the opinion of the ladies who open the packets if they think they are "Too dard" "too light" etc. If THEY think they are, they reject them without even seeing if they will run, and now your timeline resets with an additional week or two added in.

If at all possible, go to BR and get them done at LSP HQ... if that is not possible, have the Sheriff's office at the jail do it and print outr 2 sets...

andmess14

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 22, 2016
    Houma, LA
    I recommend that my students apply online, then get printed in Baton Rouge. It is a faster turnaround time and avoids the rejected prints issue. I’d be glad to have you in a class. I’m located in Houma.

Andy Messina
    LSP #1437
    985-804-4547

Top Bottom