Flood San Fran with NRA logos!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    Okay, I see the need for a campaign to collect and distribute NRA logo merchandise to homeless citizens of San Francisco! Maybe that could become an option on the membership renewal, forego receipt of the free item to instead have it donated to a needy person in San Francisco! This is an idea that needs a viral social media presence. If the vegan Aussie woman suing her barbecuing neighbors can draw 12,000 RSVPs to a mass barbecue next door, surely we can round up a few thousand logo items to go to such a worthy cause as clothing the poor and homeless! I'd would seriously turn over every gun logo/patriotic t-shirt I own right now if I could be assured they would make it onto the backs of San Francisco's homeless. Then, I'd buy more new ones for myself, thereby supporting all the companies that produce our favorite Gadsden, flag, Molon Labe, etc. shirts! Who knows someone stuck in Commiefornia that would be willing to receive some boxes and distribute them to some shelters? Oooh, maybe the various patriotic companies would do a buy one/donate one campaign? I can just imagine thousands of homeless vagrants wandering the streets of San Fran and begging while wearing American flag shirts, NRA caps, Glock sweatshirts, you name it! What a sight that would be!

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    You have moron labia t shirts? I’m so disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I had thunk of that too, but SF would docs Every NRA member in cali. I wouldn't want that to happen. It would be nice if someone could give the homeless Maps to the Libtards Homes. Let them camp out in front of Nancy, Dianne & Da Mayors house. Then they might actually care about the people who pay taxes in SF and leave gun owners alone for a minute or two.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I'm not particularly enthusiastic about helping anyone in California.

El Pozzinator

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    Denham springs LA
    Someone tried to organize an illegal immigrant refugee camp on DiFi’s property. Predictably, she called the cops, had the organizer arrested, and all the illegals evicted. Apparently it’s ok with her that they camp out on public land a ruin it, or encroach on plebeian property, but not HER property.

Heard someone call in to W&J yesterday from San Bernardino county. He was claiming SF has a tourism industry and part of their policy to keep it up is to export all the “riffraff” (homeless people) out of the city away from the coast to shelters they marginally fund just enough to keep them from collapsing. It puts a huge strain on the economy of the suburban area.

Supposedly took the idea from Puerto Rico, which ships its junkies to a rehab joint in Chicago then abandons them there after treatment- so we end up taking care of a bunch of Puerto Rican ex (hopefully) addicts with little or no employment history -and usually their related litany of enduring mental health problems- who usually end up subsisting entirely on welfare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Someone tried to organize an illegal immigrant refugee camp on DiFi’s property. Predictably, she called the cops, had the organizer arrested, and all the illegals evicted. Apparently it’s ok with her that they camp out on public land a ruin it, or encroach on plebeian property, but not HER property.

Heard someone call in to W&J yesterday from San Bernardino county. He was claiming SF has a tourism industry and part of their policy to keep it up is to export all the *riffraff* (homeless people) out of the city away from the coast to shelters they marginally fund just enough to keep them from collapsing. It puts a huge strain on the economy of the suburban area.

Supposedly took the idea from Puerto Rico, which ships its junkies to a rehab joint in Chicago then abandons them there after treatment- so we end up taking care of a bunch of Puerto Rican ex (hopefully) addicts with little or no employment history -and usually their related litany of enduring mental health problems- who usually end up subsisting entirely on welfare.

This is actually a pretty good idea. If you are a hopeless phony liberal demagogue, why would you care where these vagrants ended up as long as the money kept flowing? This is nothing new either. Phony liberals are masters of "social" three card monty.

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    I guess they can't export them fast enough because in SF you are more likely to step on **** or needles than the sidewalk.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

Heard someone call in to W&J yesterday from San Bernardino county. He was claiming SF has a tourism industry and part of their policy to keep it up is to export all the *riffraff* (homeless people) out of the city away from the coast to shelters they marginally fund just enough to keep them from collapsing. It puts a huge strain on the economy of the suburban area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What? Seems like everyone is for redistribution anyways, so what’s wrong with redistribution of vagrants?

Its good to see the 1% sharing.

Abby Normal

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I feel sorry for the poor seals in frisco bay. There are no more plastic straws to snort the coke that washes in the bay. But they have All those Needles they can use to shoot up. I bet none of the bay seals can pass a drug test.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    One of my friends is in San Fran. His work is,there he bought many years ago and his home is now big dollars.
    Says when he retires he will cash out and leave.
    Nice weather and car culture though and he loves both and had manyy friends. That it is just like here you just ignore the problems in New Orleans.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom