Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 63
  1. #31
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    This is an extreme case, but yea... I've not seen many "proper" open carriers.

    Itís jack asses like this that make it harder on gun owners.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  2. #32
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    It’s jack asses like this that make it harder on gun owners.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Is that because of the holster on the baby carrier or because the holster is a Serpa?

  3. #33
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    Or because heís flagging literally everyone to his left...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    All of the above


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  5. #35
    Newbie

    User Info Menu

    I dont see a lot of open carry near where I live (toledo bend) but I can say that the ones I have seen all set a pretty bad example.
    Last one was a guy with a full size in a clip on (no retention or strap) hanging off his oversized sweat pants. Gun was pulling his pants down and had the gun almost horizontal rather than vertical.

    Having the right to do something doesn't mean you have the intelligence.

    As much as it pisses people off...I'm against open carry without some type of basic instruction to go with it.

  6. #36
    oldbie

    Premium Member

    User Info Menu

    You know, in a way, the OC crowd has accomplished a lot. They wanted to draw attention to the legality of OC and they have. Unfortunately at the price of not being able to carry in many retail stores, but they can OC in public more easily now as all of the LEO's now know it's legal. Not saying that's a good thing though...
    "Be water, my friend..."

  7. #37
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Is that because of the holster on the baby carrier or because the holster is a Serpa?
    Using a trigger finger release holster right next to a sleeping newbornís head surely nothing could go wrong.


  8. #38
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    It’s jack asses like this that make it harder on gun owners.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Gun Owners make it hard enough on themselves as well. Especially the training, and range "Nazi's". Maybe if people didn't get so hung up on literally every little thing, and accepted some generalized practices people wouldn't view most gun owners as such assholes. Coming from an instructor, who has spoken with other instructors. There are groups that no one wants to have anything to do with, because of the my way or the highway attitude, and abundance of criticism lacking of actual facts. Many gun groups have turned people off because of their lack of personality.

  9. #39
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by El Pozzinator View Post
    Or because he’s flagging literally everyone to his left...


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The location is dumb. The holster choice is less than ideal. But the orientation although I would prefer angled downward isn’t necessarily bad in and of itself. For a street event, going in public and most uses it’s a poor choice. The only safe location to point a gun is down range every other position is a calculated risk. This guys calculator needs batteries.

  10. #40
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by LACamper View Post
    You know, in a way, the OC crowd has accomplished a lot. They wanted to draw attention to the legality of OC and they have. Unfortunately at the price of not being able to carry in many retail stores, but they can OC in public more easily now as all of the LEO's now know it's legal. Not saying that's a good thing though...
    Why is it ďnot a good thingĒ?

    If one chooses another method of carry thatís fine.

    I refuse to ridicule my fellow citizens who choose to exercise their RIGHTS without asking for PERMISSION.

    Apples and potatoes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •