Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 67
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LACamper View Post
    Because of the restrictions in certain stores (not that I shop in walmart much anyway), and the loss of ammo sales there, and the negative publicity again. I like having the option to OC...
    Do you think it was the OC people that caused Walmart to ask people to not OC in their store?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Do you think it was the OC people that caused Walmart to ask people to not OC in their store?
    No, the leadership has been anti-gun for some time.

The shooting in TX gave them the opportunity to do what they’ve wished to do for some time.

People can carry any way they choose. If it’s safe and secure it’s not my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 991GT3 View Post
    No, the leadership has been anti-gun for some time.

The shooting in TX gave them the opportunity to do what they’ve wished to do for some time.

People can carry any way they choose. If it’s safe and secure it’s not my business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it gave them the political cover to do what they already wanted to do. Which still baffles me. Walmart is one of the lefts favorite corporate whipping boys how do the continue side with the wacko left?