Flea Market Finds or

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    $hit you see and hear.

Picked up 2-Zebco USA made 33's $5.00 each...and

Found this fully loaded ''Clip'' as the dude called it,Fully loaded Pro Mag for $5.00

Guy was unsure as to what the ''clip'' would fit,Okay I tell him,Think its for an AK, Not sure since I don't own one?

He asks me, How much you give me for the ''clip'' I tell him 5 bucks,He like take it,So now I own a ''clip'' and no AK....

Making progress boys, 5 bucks at a time!

What is your latest finds?

Attachments

• flea market.jpg
      flea market.jpg
      128.1 KB · Views: 95

Kraut

LEO
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 3, 2007
    Slidell, LA
    My wife once brought home a new in package magazine for a S&W model 39 that she picked up for $.50, just because she thought I might be able to use it. I still have it, even though I don't own a S&W model 39 or any similar model that it will fit. I figure one day I'll sell or trade it on here, or actually pick up a model 39 used somewhere.

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    My wife once brought home a new in package magazine for a S&W model 39 that she picked up for $.50, just because she thought I might be able to use it. I still have it, even though I don't own a S&W model 39 or any similar model that it will fit. I figure one day I'll sell or trade it on here, or actually pick up a model 39 used somewhere.

That is a good excuse to buy a new gun.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx

I’ll double your money. I’ll pay cash.

Doctor481

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    We picked up a 24* Crescent brand black oxide crescent wrench for $3

troy_mclure

Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 13, 2010
    Central
    My dad found A real ivory whale tusk with skrimshaw, found a fake one a few weeks later.
    About 50lbs of 5lb lead ingots for $1. Lady was using them to hold down the tarp for the garage sale.
    An Ontario knife co US machete for $10, unfortunately I didn't learn what I had untill I had sold it for $25.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    I have found lots of things over the years travelling to various states camping. My Saturday routine while my wife sleeps in is to hit the thrift stores and flea markets. I have found gold and sterling in "costume" jewelry lots, gun magazines, extremely cheap ammo, and way underpriced scopes. One of my coolest finds was at the Canton Trade Days Market in Texas. Guy had two Marusin Uzi movie prop guns with about 200 dummy cartridges. They simulate semi or full auto and even spit out smoke and fire. Got everything for $200.00. Way cool to play with. I'll be on the hunt this Saturday in the Gulf Shores to Pensacola area.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I have found lots of things over the years travelling to various states camping. My Saturday routine while my wife sleeps in is to hit the thrift stores and flea markets. I have found gold and sterling in "costume" jewelry lots, gun magazines, extremely cheap ammo, and way underpriced scopes. One of my coolest finds was at the Canton Trade Days Market in Texas. Guy had two Marusin Uzi movie prop guns with about 200 dummy cartridges. They simulate semi or full auto and even spit out smoke and fire. Got everything for $200.00. Way cool to play with. I'll be on the hunt this Saturday in the Gulf Shores to Pensacola area.

Now that is indeed way cool!

Attachments

• YDs_Gat.gif
      YDs_Gat.gif
      37.2 KB · Views: 221
    Top Bottom