Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Flea Market Finds or

$hit you see and hear.

Picked up 2-Zebco USA made 33's $5.00 each...and

Found this fully loaded ''Clip'' as the dude called it,Fully loaded Pro Mag for $5.00

Guy was unsure as to what the ''clip'' would fit,Okay I tell him,Think its for an AK, Not sure since I don't own one?

He asks me, How much you give me for the ''clip'' I tell him 5 bucks,He like take it,So now I own a ''clip'' and no AK....

Making progress boys, 5 bucks at a time!

What is your latest finds?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flea market.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	88580  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

LEO

User Info Menu

My wife once brought home a new in package magazine for a S&W model 39 that she picked up for $.50, just because she thought I might be able to use it. I still have it, even though I don't own a S&W model 39 or any similar model that it will fit. I figure one day I'll sell or trade it on here, or actually pick up a model 39 used somewhere.

sportsman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    My wife once brought home a new in package magazine for a S&W model 39 that she picked up for $.50, just because she thought I might be able to use it. I still have it, even though I don't own a S&W model 39 or any similar model that it will fit. I figure one day I'll sell or trade it on here, or actually pick up a model 39 used somewhere.
    That is a good excuse to buy a new gun.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    I’ll double your money. I’ll pay cash.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

We picked up a 24* Crescent brand black oxide crescent wrench for $3
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

Marksman

User Info Menu

My dad found A real ivory whale tusk with skrimshaw, found a fake one a few weeks later.
    About 50lbs of 5lb lead ingots for $1. Lady was using them to hold down the tarp for the garage sale.
    An Ontario knife co US machete for $10, unfortunately I didn't learn what I had untill I had sold it for $25.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I have found lots of things over the years travelling to various states camping. My Saturday routine while my wife sleeps in is to hit the thrift stores and flea markets. I have found gold and sterling in "costume" jewelry lots, gun magazines, extremely cheap ammo, and way underpriced scopes. One of my coolest finds was at the Canton Trade Days Market in Texas. Guy had two Marusin Uzi movie prop guns with about 200 dummy cartridges. They simulate semi or full auto and even spit out smoke and fire. Got everything for $200.00. Way cool to play with. I'll be on the hunt this Saturday in the Gulf Shores to Pensacola area.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Ran into a vendor with a Jap WW2 bayonet and sheath, He was asking 200,I very gently closed the bayonet and laid it down,Whistled and said Good Luck!

Have no ideal if this was a deal or not?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Anybody know of any good flea markets in Baton Rouge area of Louisiana?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jneubig View Post
    I have found lots of things over the years travelling to various states camping. My Saturday routine while my wife sleeps in is to hit the thrift stores and flea markets. I have found gold and sterling in "costume" jewelry lots, gun magazines, extremely cheap ammo, and way underpriced scopes. One of my coolest finds was at the Canton Trade Days Market in Texas. Guy had two Marusin Uzi movie prop guns with about 200 dummy cartridges. They simulate semi or full auto and even spit out smoke and fire. Got everything for $200.00. Way cool to play with. I'll be on the hunt this Saturday in the Gulf Shores to Pensacola area.

Now that is indeed way cool!
    Attached Images Attached Images