Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

More Redflag BS!! Veteran gets screwed by family and his collection taken.

So family helping to clean freaked out. Now dudes collection is gone and he is being evaluated in the psych ward.

https://6abc.com/police-most-militar...ature/5519469/
    Be Prepared!! Exsisto Paratus

Molon labe!! Come and get them!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wtf
    If you are so proud of where you're from that you fly your flag everywhere, please go back there. Your flag offends me! American lives Matter!

Support LEO........
    Provide Backup!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Why Hell Yeah!!! Those old Vietnam vets came back crazy and they haven't changed!

Notice how they were loading up a bunch of old bolt rifles and inert bombs.

Probably had some fully semi-automatic rifles in the mix...

Since when is there a limit on firearms and ammo? Is it like ducks or squirrels?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Anyone see the horse crap liberal scare crap from the neighbors? He had MACHINE GUNS AND EXPLOSIVES... and there was always something wrong with him. So not talking to your neighbors makes something wrong with you?
    Be Prepared!! Exsisto Paratus

Molon labe!! Come and get them!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Didn’t even seem like that much to me... That’s a damn shame.
    Stephen WhoDat
    God Bless Our Troops!

On Target

User Info Menu

They even took his swords... really? swords? Come on man not the swords...

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by meauxcg View Post
    Anyone see the horse crap liberal scare crap from the neighbors? He had MACHINE GUNS AND EXPLOSIVES... and there was always something wrong with him. So not talking to your neighbors makes something wrong with you?
    Nope not if they are giant dill-holes

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Oh lord, I guess I should get rid of the demilled pineapple grenade I have...
    But I’m keeping every bullet and pocketknife...because they can suck it.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

So, assuming that all the alleged explosives are legal, inert collectibles, absolutely no crime was committed, except for thought crime that he likes to collect guns??? On the other hand, if the guy was collecting live military explosives, screw him, he got caught by accident and deserves what's coming to him for putting the neighborhood at risk.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by krotsman View Post
    So, assuming that all the alleged explosives are legal, inert collectibles, absolutely no crime was committed, except for thought crime that he likes to collect guns??? On the other hand, if the guy was collecting live military explosives, screw him, he got caught by accident and deserves what's coming to him for putting the neighborhood at risk.
    Ehhhh.... we wanna watch the "end justifies the means" concept with law enforcement. That is where we end up with a lot more heinous 4th and 5th Amendment violations. That is why we have the whole "fruit of the poisonous tree" doctrine.