Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Yep. Those yellow stripes on the ordinances mean something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Word! The LEO's walking around these know full well these are inert....

If the Libs get their way and de fund the police and military,Who's going to make those raids for them?

Just guessing the Libs are too stoned to think this far ahead
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post

If the Libs get their way and de fund the police and military,Who's going to make those raids for them?

Haha! Good points Gator. In Obama’s day I’d say they would just arm the ACORN gang... but idk who they got now. TSA maybe? Cuz you all know, as much as the Feds want to disarm American patriots, they’ll give any idiot fed employee a gun.

Oh wait, I know, USPS! Buncha minions riding around in mail jeeps, just raiding homes at random. Rain, sleet or snow baby! You see them mail jeeps blazing up your street you better get ready.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

How far are we from being pulled over for having a BCM, Colt, Come and Take It sticker etc... and being forced to remove it because we have caused public fear?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    How far are we from being pulled over for having a BCM, Colt, Come and Take It sticker etc... and being forced to remove it because we have caused public fear?
    How about an NRA sticker in let's say San Francisco on your rubber boots as you wade thru $hit and needles?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    Seems I spent the better part of a week trying to get people to admit making inanimate objects an actionable cause of *panic* is a bad thing.

So many possible panic cause inanimate objects so little time. We are in trouble boys, this is what happens when feelings become more important than rule of law.

On Target

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Bastids!
    My name is Jim, but people call me .......... Jim.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post

The yellow actually designated a live ordinance. I believe those LE guys are actually military EOD just by looking at the pictures. I didnt read the article though.

Censored by "them"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    The yellow actually designated a live ordinance. I believe those LE guys are actually military EOD just by looking at the pictures. I didn’t read the article though.

Yeah, Believe your right !