Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Glen beck and Bill O'Reilly think there should be gun registration

Highly upset at these 2..I usually listen to glen beck during my 1.5 hour roundtrip to work and back.

tonight he had Bill O"reilly on..Bill was pushing hard for Stricker laws for "weapons of war" AKA Ak47s and Ar"s and Glenn beck seemed like he was agreeing with Bill..

The so called Right wing media are starting to give out signals that they support more gun laws..
    Its getting bad yall..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moe24; September 6th, 2019 at 09:46 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bill O’Rapist is a pervert and has no credibility on anything. He should be registered and females should be made aware of his movements.
    Any record of a firearm is useless after 3 years or more. They change hands and people die.

Marksman

User Info Menu

OíRielly is a phony. Him and the human laugh-track in the morning is the reason I lost all faith in news media 7-8 years ago. Their morning show reeked of Democrat-light and paraded RINOís through there that had to keep there 16 degrees of separation from Obama. Itís all a big scam folks.

Oh I almost forgot about crybaby McGee... didnít he campaign against trump after he clenched the nomination?
    Last edited by Bangswitch; September 6th, 2019 at 10:52 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hell even Fox News has been on a war path for gun control.

only person on there no advocating for it is Tucker Carlson..

Marksman

User Info Menu

It’s only a matter of time before we see change. I know many *pro gun* people starting to feel the need for gun reform.

But what will they say when mass shootings continue after gun reform takes place?

On Target

User Info Menu

^^that

Mass shootings (or any illegal shootings, for that matter) arenít perpetrated by law-abiding citizens. Theyíre committed by criminals, who by their very nature either believe laws donít apply to them (sociopathy / narcissism) or donít care care (psychopathy).

They can pass all the laws they want and it wonít make a lick of difference. The UK still has murders - wasnít there just recently a string of stabbings in the London subway system? Japan still has murders. Australia still has murders.

I maintain the concentration of degenerates in humanity has remained a constant percentage, but since weíve grossly eclipsed the planetís sustainable population level the nutjobs are closer to more normal people and thereís a larger net quantity of them.

The military doesnít legislate the enemy into surrender. They do it through threat of destruction via superior firepower. Removing the (normal) populationís ability to defend itself against a hostile force is tantamount to capitulating against a numerically inferior enemy. Peace for peaceís sake. Some things are worth fighting for - a civil society is one of them.

What was that quote about pitiful creatures with nothing they deem worthy of defending by force?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Making firearms illegal doesn't mean they won't be had. They will just be underground. Like drugs.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Wait, you listen to Glen Beck?....
    (Crickets)
    Not a wonder Iím hearing sympathizer remarks on this thread.
    Keep listening to the arguments of the gun control crowd and you will find yourself sympathizing with the gun control crowd. Did I just read some of those remarks or am I having a bad dream? Because that sounds like some people ready to give up some gun rights.
    Iíll just bet there are people here that are ready to give up some gun rights
    Shall NOT be infringed.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 7th, 2019 at 03:14 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Pretty sure one will never need a background check for a "musket"utill the year 2025 at the rate these turds are pushing.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    It’s only a matter of time before we see change. I know many *pro gun* people starting to feel the need for gun reform.

But what will they say when mass shootings continue after gun reform takes place?
    That’s right! Peace does not beget peace when dealing with evil. It instead begets violence from evil. Evil can only be destroyed or contained.