Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    So a car isnít a deadly weapon? Itís not apples and oranges because both inanimate objects can be stolen and both can be used in crimes, and both can be used for murder. However, it is easier to catch a car thief in the act or with the goods. What about reasonable heavy blunt objects laws? Or common sense knife control?

Yes they all sound ridiculous but I believe even in America where we have as the left says Ďa gun epidemicí those are all weapons that are used if I remember the stats correctly more frequently used than guns in crimes. Please feel free to combat me with the stats if Iím wrong.
    Apples and oranges in its intended uses by design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    Apples and oranges in its intended uses by design.

A baseball bat is the evolution of thousands of years of design and intent changes. Originally a giant club was used to bludgeon victims.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

And the first murder weapon? A rock...
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post
    A baseball bat is the evolution of thousands of years of design and intent changes. Originally a giant club was used to bludgeon victims.
    Thatís quite the stretch. A gun was designed for the sole purpose of killing things wether itís animals or humans. I have made my simple suggestions and thatís all I can do. A change is in our future wether we like it or not so letís just hope itís not an extreme change.

Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

That’s quite the stretch. A gun was designed for the sole purpose of killing things wether it’s animals or humans. I have made my simple suggestions and that’s all I can do. A change is in our future wether we like it or not so let’s just hope it’s not an extreme change.

Yeah it was.

The deal is we have to make sure Bubba knows he ain’t getting in our ass without a fight.

Call and and write your Congressman. Start a petition on WhiteHouse.com. I would say keep contributing to the NRA but they are a joke.

We don’t just huddle up and try to figure out how painless we can make our prison rape experience, we figure out how to stop the raping.

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer453 View Post
    I think that if trump loses and possibly even if he wins that we'll see some type of registration.
    Slowly but surely popular opinion is being turned against us.
    Sad to say it but I'm not sure how we can stop it.
    The reason why everything you've said is most likely correct is, facts don't matter! Sadly also, no one seems to care. In this country you have a so called, "mainstream" media that is, and has been an active arm of the DNC for decades. Those who believe this trend is fairly recent, is either stupid or lying. These co-conspirators in the media are symbiotic with whatever the democrats want. In the end game, democrats want an unarmed populace, so the media pushes that narrative ever so discreetly by over-reporting, and harping on the events and objects that will garner the most emotional support. Quickly, this is why they are soulless and I would say a completely evil lot. If their aim was sincere, Chicago's shootings and murders would lead the national news every night until something was done. Clearly they (the media, and democrats), don't give a rat's ass about the blacks in Chicago.

This will be jammed up the American people's asses because to democrats, civil liberties and the Constitutional Rights are ideals from the past that are an inconvenience now. That is unless they need to hide behind them. They are convincing lesser educated people, along with those that can't and don't comprehend history, as well as feeding their lemmings a constant diet of BS. None of these groups of people know what is in store for a country that suspends it's Constitutional Rights for emotions. But they will wake up one day on the spit themselves. When you eat everything in your way, you are left only to eat your own in the end.

I agree with Motor, some people should not have guns! But I believe some people shouldn't be allowed to vote!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Glen beck and Bill O'Reilly think there should be gun registration

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    The reason why everything you've said is most likely correct is, facts don't matter! Sadly also, no one seems to care. In this country you have a so called, "mainstream" media that is, and has been an active arm of the DNC for decades. Those who believe this trend is fairly recent, is either stupid or lying. These co-conspirators in the media are symbiotic with whatever the democrats want. In the end game, democrats want an unarmed populace, so the media pushes that narrative ever so discreetly by over-reporting, and harping on the events and objects that will garner the most emotional support. Quickly, this is why they are soulless and I would say a completely evil lot. If their aim was sincere, Chicago's shootings and murders would lead the national news every night until something was done. Clearly they (the media, and democrats), don't give a rat's ass about the blacks in Chicago.

This will be jammed up the American people's asses because to democrats, civil liberties and the Constitutional Rights are ideals from the past that are an inconvenience now. That is unless they need to hide behind them. They are convincing lesser educated people, along with those that can't and don't comprehend history, as well as feeding their lemmings a constant diet of BS. None of these groups of people know what is in store for a country that suspends it's Constitutional Rights for emotions. But they will wake up one day on the spit themselves. When you eat everything in your way, you are left only to eat your own in the end.

I agree with Motor, some people should not have guns! But I believe some people shouldn't be allowed to vote!
    100% with you on the voting as well. The people we are referring to didnít just make a minor mistake that should be forgiven. But I also think you should have to own property to vote on at least some issues. How in the hell can you vote on raising property taxes when you donít own property

Last edited by MOTOR51; September 12th, 2019 at 02:31 PM.
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

100% with you on the voting as well. The people we are referring to didn’t just make a minor mistake that should be forgiven. But I also think you should have to own property to vote on at least some issues. How in the hell can you vote on raising property taxes when you don’t own property

I share y’all views on voting to some degree productive members of society should vote. It was that way at our founding. At our founding taxes were on property, so property ownership was required. Being a member of the bucket burgade was required and so was agreeing to serve your country if required of you. This notion that anyone and everyone has the right to vote is not the founders legacy.