Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 16 1211 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Where did it go?

What happened to the pro weed thread?

I’m all for it weed has been the object of a smear campaign for years. Most of what they used to tell us about it was cooked up lies. And while I don’t partake and will likely never smoke it again if it becomes legal I would likely partake with the same level of caution I give to my favorite bourbon.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Where's da weed Bruh

No problem as long as .Gov gets its cut,Big Pharmacy,Crook Politicos,

Open a pizza joint next door to each reefer place,Man could make a few bucks that way !!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Girl Scout sells outside dispensary

LITTLETON, Colo. - Colorado Girl Scouts can sell cookies at pot shops. Girl Scouts of Colorado lifted its ban on adult-oriented businesses.

*We have a lot of people that are coming by and cash, so it's a good thing," Mark Akins, the dad of a Girl Scout, said.

Places like pot shops and breweries fall under what the Girl Scouts call adult-oriented businesses. Adult-oriented businesses used to be banned as cookie sale spots, now the ban is lifted.

Anne Marie Harper with Girl Scouts of Colorado said, "We received an overwhelming number of requests from girls, from parents and local breweries that wanted to support girls, to allow girls to come into their businesses and set up booths. Once we opened the door to breweries, the rest followed."

Days into the new setup, and one Girl Scout says the sales are better than what they experience at grocery stores.

*We’re selling here because this is where people are coming. so we’re not saying this is good or bad, it’s just this is where people are at, and this is where we’re selling," Akins said.

https://kdvr.com/2019/02/05/girl-sco...de-dispensary/

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

"When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Oh.... I was expecting someone needing a spring and detent..
    Carry on. Weed is good. Eat your weedies.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

tacklebox

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Oh.... I was expecting someone needing a spring and detent..
    Carry on. Weed is good. Eat your weedies.
    That’s funny! My vacuum has found more of those little springs than I’d like to admit.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
    ... the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good"

-George Washington

Marksman

User Info Menu

A bunch of pro weed comments on a gun forum, just the image you would want to help gun rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    A bunch of pro weed comments on a gun forum, just the image you would want to help gun rights.

Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post

Hey I can walk and chew gum. I’m for freedom. By the way the original thread got deleted as I was about to comment, which I think was intended to be more about the legalization of it, and how it should be taxed in accordance to its intended use. Medical vs recreational.

Pot ain’t the boogeyman they told you it was when ‘McGruff the Crime Dog’ came to your school.

To borrow a line from the worst president in history, the science is settled. It’s safer than most ‘mental health’ proscriptions. It has been studied to be effective treatment for dozens of ailments.

Its long term effects are safer than alcohol it goes without saying, but tobacco as well. Yes it contains a psychotropic which means in extreme exposure to THC hallucinations may occur but you literally cannot consume enough through inhalation to hallucinate nor OD for that matter.

Also the criminalization of drugs is a major factor as to how we have gotten to this place of dangerous thugs roaming the streets. But for those thugs maybe just maybe there would not have been as big a problem with dangerous criminals trying to gain access to guns, and there never would have been a use for the NICS program. Maybe.

Organized crime in this country stems from one prohibition or another, maybe we should learn from history set some things right and not repeat this idiotic behavior with guns.

See if if you give me time it all relates.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; September 12th, 2019 at 08:03 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Get yourself a weed prescription, then try to purchase a gun. It might be legal in the state, but it is still a Federal crime. If you don't check the drug box on your 4473, then you are lying on a Federal form, and have just committed a felony. I smoked it when I was young, and since I travel to most of the states where it is legal, I have been tempted to try it again, but I do contract work for the DOJ, DHS, USSS, DOE and other alphabet agencies, and a pop piss quiz could cost me my job. Not worth it.