Where did it go?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    FORUM RULES

Rule 1: No rudeness or personal attacks

While we appreciate passionate and informed discussion we will not allow rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, purposeless inflammatory posts, or trolling. If you do not like a thread or do not have anything positive to say, do not post anything at all.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    The one you ruined? The one that would have gotten you a,vacation? That thread?

I did not attack or ruin anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mearly brought it to your attention that you should either put down the drugs or the keyboard...And several members agreed with me, remember that?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    The one you ruined? The one that would have gotten you a,vacation? That thread?

I did not attack or ruin anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I mearly brought it to your attention that you should either put down the drugs or the keyboard...And several members agreed with me, remember that?

Guys guys guys. When it all goes legit, descheduled and all, I will host a ‘smok’em if you got’em summit’ and we can put this thing to bed.

In all fairness 340 you have fat fingered the keyboard a few times in recent weeks, and I think that was the intended humor.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    You have 'Accused' me of doing illgeal things with zero proof

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Guys guys guys. When it all goes legit, descheduled and all, I will host a ‘smok’em if you got’em summit’ and we can put this thing to bed.

In all fairness 340 you have fat fingered the keyboard a few times in recent weeks, and I think that was the intended humor.

You're sure...Or is it Your sure...Can't remember....hahaha

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    giphy.gif

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I DID NOT say anything about illegal...I happen to be an 'AMBIEN shopper"/But I'm done with this thread now..

In the other thread, you said I was smoking and it is illegal so, in fact, you have stated that I was Period!
    You are done

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Instead of you getting to be judge, jury and executioner, why not repost the deleted thread in its entirety, and let everyone here judge what I said?

To clarify, no one was or will be banned as a result of this thread. The original post that was brought up was actually mistakenly hard-deleted, and not soft-deleted, so it is actually not recoverable. This error has been fixed so it cannot happen again.

Additionally, I would like to note that BayouShooter and its staff members do not condone the use or possession of any illegal substances, including marijuana. While there are certainly pros and cons to the substance, under current state and federal law, it is illegal. I'm not sure that a firearm board is the right place to discuss it or the legalization of it.

Lastly, using drugs/alcohol while possessing or using any potentially dangerous tool, such as a firearm, vehicle, or et cetera is not smart or safe. Make smart decisions people. We don't need anyone else making gun owners look worse, especially with election season approaching.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom