Where did it go?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Was this guy using other substances in addition to marijuana. I’ve got some funny stories from college but they usually include other substances and alcohol was usually the catalyst for most of them.

Also,
    On that 70’s Show they inferred it would cause you to hallucinate with the wallpaper moving in the background but that was some bs too.

Don't know about him using anything else? He's been known to drink a beer or two if that counts?

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Don't know about him using anything else? He's been known to drink a beer or two if that counts?

Now I’ve got some ridiculous blind drunk stories. The deal is if you abuse either substance, you or someone around will have some stories to tell. Now there is no telling what’s out there today but when I was a recreational user there was no grade of weed that would get you that kind of high by itself off a couple tokes. We used to make brownies which you had to be a little more cautious with because it takes a little while to hit your blood stream but it’s more effective when ingested. I’m sure some of the edibles in this day and age are more potent.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Yep

There are tons of studies. Why does the ATF still require a tax stamp on an sbr, even though they are proven to be less effective than long barrels, and AR pistols can accomplish the same goals as an AR SBR?

Why opioids have become one of the most abused prescriptions in the history of modern medicine. They are far more addictive and every time you take one it’s effectiveness decreases. Surely if you have a moral aversion to marijuana you might should have one to opioids.

Does everything need medicinal uses to be legal? Marijuana is not the boogie man they make it.

That’s certainly debatable. Has California or Colorado had an increase in traffic fatalities associated with Marijuana? I really do know. I have a pretty good guess.

What do AR-15's and SBR's have to do with marijuana?

It seems like you're upset that I disagree with your viewpoint. I most certainly understand that you want to be able to legally consume marijuana, but I do not, nor do I think you should be able to consume marijuana for recreational use.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The experiment was meant to make a primordial goop called a quark–gluon plasma behave like a frictionless fluid"
    You’re obviously talking about Ectoplasm, uh, from that ghostbusters movie... and I call fiction. That’s purely fiction. Try to bring some facts to the argument.

Sorry, I just had to. This entire thread has become so ridiculous I just couldn’t help myself.

Last edited:

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    What do AR-15's and SBR's have to do with marijuana?

I was attempting to point out that federal agencies don’t change laws or regulation to meet a logical standard. They either fallow legislation or regulate to their discretion. Just because the DEA doesn’t de-schedule marijuana doesn’t discredit its medicinal uses. It just keeps it on the list of Schedule 1’s. I believe it willtake legislation to get it off the list.

It seems like you're upset that I disagree with your viewpoint. I most certainly understand that you want to be able to legally consume marijuana, but I do not, nor do I think you should be able to consume marijuana for recreational use.
    As I’ve said many times I enjoy civil discourse it helps to keep my mind sharp. So I’m definitely not upset.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I was attempting to point out that federal agencies don’t change laws or regulation to meet a logical standard. They either fallow legislation or regulate to their discretion. Just because the DEA doesn’t de-schedule marijuana doesn’t discredit its medicinal uses. It just keeps it on the list of Schedule 1’s. I believe it willtake legislation to get it off the list.

As I’ve said many times I enjoy civil discourse it helps to keep my mind sharp. So I’m definitely not upset.

While government agencies don't always get it right, it doesn't mean they got this one wrong.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    While government agencies don't always get it right, it doesn't mean they got this one wrong.
    How is the war on drugs working for us? Seems like it has helped make some very dangerous people very powerful. The cartels didn’t have two pesos to rub together before the we as a country decided to wage war on marijuana.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    You’re obviously talking about Ectoplasm, uh, from that ghostbusters movie... and I call fiction. That’s purely fiction. Try to bring some facts to the argument.

Sorry, I just had to. This entire thread has become so ridiculous I just couldn’t help myself.

Whats ridiculous I think the participants including myself have been very well behaved.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    How is the war on drugs working for us? Seems like it has helped make some very dangerous people very powerful. The cartels didn’t have two pesos to rub together before the we as a country decided to wage war on marijuana.

The cartels are not peddling weed.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Hang on,Hang on, Ever single one of you men have failed to discuss the real reason to legalize weed

It turns that 3-headed hydra your trying to live with once a month into a chilled out woman...I'm talking about PMS

For that and that one condition alone,Weed should be over the counter top sold to women...on demand...It could save your life boys!!!

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hang on,Hang on, Ever single one of you men have failed to discuss the real reason to legalize weed

It turns that 3-headed hydra your trying to live with once a month into a chilled out woman...I'm talking about PMS

For that and that one condition alone,Weed should be over the counter top sold to women...on demand...It could save your life boys!!!

*you're

We can now resume the serious conversation.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    *you're

We can now resume the serious conversation.

Ha,Never figured you to be a spell check nazi...Bet if the wife say's,Honey I'm feeling a little cranky,Can you run down to the store and pick up a pack of menthol weed

You know,Just to keep the hormones in check...

The next thing mine would hear (not here) would be burning rubber as I leave the driveway!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

For the win

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Ha,Never figured you to be a spell check nazi...Bet if the wife say's,Honey I'm feeling a little cranky,Can you run down to the store and pick up a pack of menthol weed

You know,Just to keep the hormones in check...

The next thing mine would hear (not here) would be burning rubber as I leave the driveway!

No need to showboat you already won

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Is that where you bought your weed when you used to smoke? :rofl:

I have no idea where it came from. We always bought from other stoners, where they got it from was never really given much thought. Would you like for me to link some articles, books that detail cartels and their active weed business?

Which brings me to to another point and to why the DEA should de-Schedule it, cartels are setting up trespass grow sites and poisoning the grow sites to avoid any wildlife eating their profits. One problem is that this is happening in the United States often in federal lands set aside for wildlife habitat. The other problem is these chemicals are toxic to humans and the public is buying and consuming this tainted product. If a man could grow his own he could manage what the plants are exposed to and know what is in it.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom