Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wtt or wts GEN5 GLOCK45 IN 9MM

(UPDATE NEW PRICE $550)

Looking to trade this lightly used under 100rds Gen5 glock45 in 9mm for a gen5 MOS glock.
    I brought this glock for $629 plus tax and it came with glock night sights and 3 mags..3 weeks later glock announced they were dropping the glock45 MOS :-/ ..

I'm willing to trade for just about any glock MOS gen5 (longslide glocks to front of the line) or I'll sell it for $575 ..comes with everything you would expect when buying a brand new glock..hardcase,manual,lock etc ...

If I have to,I will add some cash ontop so I can get a glock mos so long as the condition is excellent just like my glock is.

PM or call/text 504-320-7o4five

I can meet up in houma or the greater new Orleans area during certain times...sundays I'm off work and can meetup anytime in a public place(Walmart parking lot etc.)

Will sell for $575 cash or trade for gen5 mos and I'll put some cash ontop

Taptalk is only allowing me to upload 1 photo,if u need more photos just let me know

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by moe24; September 14th, 2019 at 09:42 PM. Reason: Reduced price

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump price is I can only post 1 picture at a time,must be some new rule taptalk has..

But heres another picture of it with my glock17L...

Ps the light is Not included...

Price is $575 or Looking to trade for gen5 mos plus ill add cash on my end..
    Also thanks for all the offers that were gen4 mos but I really want the gen5 mos..

Last edited by moe24; September 12th, 2019 at 10:02 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump I'll take $550 for it..comes with 3 mags,factory night sights and glock case etc.

Last edited by moe24; September 14th, 2019 at 09:43 PM.