WE are going to CONFISCATE your AR!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Im not giving up sh$t

Interesting vid here. Long but worth the watch.

https://youtu.be/aJh7Ye1Qvc8

I’ve seen that vid and he makes a lot of good points/observations/predictions and it appears he did his homework. Lot of facts that support his beliefs. Especially the parts about who will likely come out on top. Truth is, nobody really wins but if the left decides to spark it off I’m betting the backbone of this country will finish it for realz.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 4, 2019
    belle chasse
    As a native Texan, I can guarantee that Bet-hole would not carry Texas even if he received the nomination. The dumbocrats are in the same shape the Republicans were in during the 2012 elections, no viable candidate. #KAG Trump2020

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2019
    Waller Texas
    How is it that he is even eligible to run for public office? I’ve lived in Texas for many years and no person having a felony record can run for or hold any public office. No matter if it’s city, county or state. Maybe the rules are different for Presidential candidates. *♂️

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, "Beta" won't be a factor in this presidential race. But I do believe the left (AKA- The Democratic Party) has shown it's hand on this issue more times than we can count, in the last calendar year alone.

So they won't ever stop chipping away at this issue. They want all of them. Period. But don't we already know that?

Just keep this thought filed away, should it ever actually happen: If anything resembling a "personal firearms inventory questionnaire" ever arrives at your door, burn it. :)

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    As a native Texan, I can guarantee that Bet-hole would not carry Texas even if he received the nomination. The dumbocrats are in the same shape the Republicans were in during the 2012 elections, no viable candidate. #KAG Trump2020
    I hope that’s true. 8.4~ voted and Beto only lost by 200,000. That’s not exactly a landslide win for Cruz. I’m surrounded by outsiders. I would have to say less that 40% of people I meet are native Texans. Texas is purple and that’s scary.

snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    I hope that’s true. 8.4~ voted and Beto only lost by 200,000. That’s not exactly a landslide win for Cruz. I’m surrounded by outsiders. I would have to say less that 40% of people I meet are native Texans. Texas is purple and that’s scary.

You’re exactly right! When I go back to visit family/friends I can see it’s not the same place I grew up. Big companies are moving (think all of the stuff happening in the DFW area) in and with them are coming folks with very liberal mindsets. Some of those same folks ruined CA and will ruin TX if people aren’t careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    You’re exactly right! When I go back to visit family/friends I can see it’s not the same place I grew up. Big companies are moving (think all of the stuff happening in the DFW area) in and with them are coming folks with very liberal mindsets. Some of those same folks ruined CA and will ruin TX if people aren’t careful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot man, You should see the Commifornia tags on I-10 heading east....Their like cockroaches!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    I’ve seen that vid and he makes a lot of good points/observations/predictions and it appears he did his homework. Lot of facts that support his beliefs. Especially the parts about who will likely come out on top. Truth is, nobody really wins but if the left decides to spark it off I’m betting the backbone of this country will finish it for realz.

This is why they put us in a cold pot and have begun to slowly heat it. This is also why my post concern one right or another are based on the principles of the argument. We are a nation if laws everything is built on the core framework of our constitution, when we violate the constitution to feel better, or safer, we are turning up the heat a little at a time.

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    So, 4'th gen Irish Robert Francis O'Rourke is going to take all the evil rifles away.

OK, "Beto"..

Here he is on the left, in camo, getting ready to 'roll'. Beetoo.JPG

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    How is it that he is even eligible to run for public office? I’ve lived in Texas for many years and no person having a felony record can run for or hold any public office. No matter if it’s city, county or state. Maybe the rules are different for Presidential candidates. ��*♂️
    Well, they did let Obammy hold the office for 2 terms so...

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Gravelface

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    I-55@I-12
    Unfortunately Beto-no isn’t a felon. He was arrested for *burglary* and a DUI. Both charges were dropped.

So he can run for office, own firearms....etc

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom