WE are going to CONFISCATE your AR!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    So he says, "“Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government. We’re not going to allow them to stay on our streets, to show up in our communities, to be used against us in our synagogues, our churches, our mosques, our Walmarts, our public places.”

Well, If I'm "selling" something, I determine the price, right?!

My guess is if the government doesn't like MY price they won't just say, "well, ok" and walk away.

So what then Beto?

You're really not interested in people "selling" guns are you Beto?

Can't stand this lying metrosexual glocksucker.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    So he says, "*Americans who own AR-15s, AK-47s, will have to sell them to the government. We’re not going to allow them to stay on our streets, to show up in our communities, to be used against us in our synagogues, our churches, our mosques, our Walmarts, our public places.*

Well, If I'm "selling" something, I determine the price, right?!

My guess is if the government doesn't like MY price they won't just say, "well, ok" and walk away.

So what then Beto?

You're really not interested in people "selling" guns are you Beto?

Can't stand this lying metrosexual glocksucker.

Problem is, the govt doesn't simply "buy back our guns". They would end up taxing us more to get the money to buy them back. So essentially, American citizens will be paying for our rifles. Not going to happen but still, sucks that they would squander our hard earned dollars only to prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Beto can go eff oh.
    And I might sell them a couple AR’s if they really want them but at a premium price. And less optic.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Ar’s are only referred to as weapons of war if owned legally by citizens. They are referred to as rifles when in the hands of LE. I guess they will use their rifles to confiscate our weapons of war one day.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Ar’s are only referred to as weapons of war if owned legally by citizens. They are referred to as rifles when in the hands of LE. I guess they will use their rifles to confiscate our weapons of war one day.

Give it time they’ve been laying off the cops lately but they will return to their stance of ‘cops are bullies, cops are racist, cops are bad people,’ mantra. I’m praying that those guys don’t forget who’s got there backs and who will eat them.

Boomer453

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2019
    Many, louisiana
    The proposals will become more and more invasive as the 2nd tier candidates become increasingly desperate to capture voter support.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    First they gotta figure out how many evil guns I got... how many I have sold also ;)

No need to worry about Beto the Irish Mexican. But Trump and the RINO’s are the people to worry about. But by the time they compile their list of what they think I own, they will have some difficulties locating what is left.

But look out your vap is going the way of your weed and your alcohol (before they gave it back). But hey let the ‘sovereign rulers’ keep taking away stuff because you aren’t interested in it.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Attachments

• no.jpg
      no.jpg
      57.2 KB · Views: 94

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    If I was a pro-Gun working Democrat, I would ask the Boss to get off early to go vote...

Go to the liquor store instead,Buy a jug of Crown,Go home and get drunk while watching Trump get re-elected !!!
    There are blue dogs left in the Democrat party?

I thought they had all defected already.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom