WE are going to CONFISCATE your AR!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    [video]https://twitter.com/i/status/1174852966911795201[/video]

vq8ymfdu8q8qxncnkiy.jpg

Well good to see Beto has some manners. His supports are rabid dogs but that’s just the lunatic left.
    And good on her for going down range and infiltrating the enemy camp to confront them.

Gravelface

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    I-55@I-12
    You, apparently, miss the meaning of my assertion.

You, apparently and erroneously, believe my comment was directed to you. If you took the time to read the thread instead of a comment you would have seen where it is commented how he is a 2x felon and can’t even own a gun.

Gravelface

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    I-55@I-12
    He is moronic and committed political suicide by making that statement, Especially being from Texas.

He has sided himself with those on the fringes of the left. And those are the most fervent and dangerous.......on both sides of the political bell curve.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    He is moronic and committed political suicide by making that statement, Especially being from Texas.

He has sided himself with those on the fringes of the left. And those are the most fervent and dangerous.......on both sides of the political bell curve.

I live in Texas and I must be honest. Texas is not what it once was. Probably 45% of the people that vote not live in Texas agree with ole Beto. This is a scary time and every day we get more left wing loons moving here and voting left. It’s like saying all Louisiana people hunt gators speak Cajun French. Between Houston, Austin, and San Antonio it’s mainly democrat.

Gravelface

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    I-55@I-12
    It’s sad almost every major metropolis is a left leaning cesspool. Full of social leeches and those who believe in free speech only as long as it’s their belief.

I served 4 years at Ft. Hood and miss Texas dearly,

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    It’s sad almost every major metropolis is a left leaning cesspool. Full of social leeches and those who believe in free speech only as long as it’s their belief.

I served 4 years at Ft. Hood and miss Texas dearly,

Thank You for your service and we would love to have you back. We do have a majority of freedom loving residents but they for some reason don’t get off their but to go out and vote. I guess they have bought into *that would never happen in Texas*. Beto almost pulled it off against Cruz. 200k difference in 8million votes is a close race.

Dieselhorses

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    The 2nd Amendment is not debatable. It should not be compromised, negotiated, analyzed, modified and most importantly -not infringed. I am already "convinced". I don't fear frivolous political campaign attempts, nor would I ever give any rope to the devious nature of the "left".

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    The 2nd Amendment is not debatable. It should not be compromised, negotiated, analyzed, modified and most importantly -not infringed. I am already "convinced". I don't fear frivolous political campaign attempts, nor would I ever give any rope to the devious nature of the "left".

Where’s that LIKE button?

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom