Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

New KelTec P-17 pistol .22LR

Looking to see when this pistol will be available for sale or preorder. I’d like a couple. Please post up if you locate any

https://www.ballisticmag.com/2019/09...ol-first-look/
    Last edited by Magdump; September 14th, 2019 at 07:58 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Just like anything Keltec. We will see 1 or 2 from the distributor when they are finally released into the wild and then they will disappear for a year. We have inly seen one CP33 since its release for example.

Im curious to see one myself just like most people. The distributors have them listed but N/A of course. I will post up if we get one with some pics.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Just like anything Keltec. We will see 1 or 2 from the distributor when they are finally released into the wild and then they will disappear for a year. We have inly seen one CP33 since its release for example.

Im curious to see one myself just like most people. The distributors have them listed but N/A of course. I will post up if we get one with some pics.
    If you find where I can preorder two please lemme know.
    I thought the CP33 was a nice concept but seemed like an overbuilt cumbersome pistol. If KelTec could pull off a .22LR version of their PMR30 they would look like they have it together.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 14th, 2019 at 08:02 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

+1 on looking. Lol

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I’m thinking we will see the price go up immediately from that suggested retail of $200 but I’m hoping to get at least 2 at that price.

Or 10 maybe..
    Kel-Tec stuff tends to do that.
    I got a few Bearcats just above the $300 mark when they first hit the market and they jumped right up to the $500 mark pretty quick.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 14th, 2019 at 12:32 PM.

Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

So, CDNN is listed as a KelTec distributor. Maybe they’ll pop up there first.

Bangswitch

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

This applies to greater majority of Keltec's newer design releases:

-Gun broker will have them at 50% over msrp "Im a hotboi, get it first, look at this new keltec" price and sell them for a while.

-The first batch will have bugs that need to be worked out to run reliably.

-After the aforementioned passes the market will see small production runs here and there for a couple years and some slight feature changes/upgrades.

-They will be offered in approx 27 different colors also so you will take the first that you get because you waited so long, even if you hate it

If you don't believe me on this subject flip through the interweb pages over on KTOG. Not bashing btw..I do own a keltec or 2. Its just a byproduct of innovative affordable design.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

User Info Menu

There are some fanatics on KTOG, most just bash Ruger for copying and making pistols that actually work when you buy them

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    This applies to greater majority of Keltec's newer design releases:

-Gun broker will have them at 50% over msrp "Im a hotboi, get it first, look at this new keltec" price and sell them for a while.

-The first batch will have bugs that need to be worked out to run reliably.

-After the aforementioned passes the market will see small production runs here and there for a couple years and some slight feature changes/upgrades.

-They will be offered in approx 27 different colors also so you will take the first that you get because you waited so long, even if you hate it

If you don't believe me on this subject flip through the interweb pages over on KTOG. Not bashing btw..I do own a keltec or 2. Its just a byproduct of innovative affordable design.
    Just a tad cynical, but I hear ya. They’ve caused quite a stir with some of their offerings.

Bangswitch

oldbie

Premium Member

User Info Menu

That would be great for my backpack... usually I carry my shield. It'd be nice to be able to pop a snake or maybe a rabbit for dinner... quietly with a cb cap, etc.
    "Be water, my friend..."