Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Walmart: what’s next?

I’m still waiting to pounce on some blowout deals Wally! Come on and roll that sh;+ back boy! When is the ban going into effect?

https://youtu.be/-_Le2E9rIHI
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Right after the word came out, I checked with my local Wally - I've dealt with the Sporting goods clerk for years. She said "No markdowns", as the current stock depletes at regular price, it won't be replaced.

I was going to offer like $5 a box for all they had, you know, just to help them remove that evil stuff from their precious little hands!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wal-mart can choke to death on their ammo as well as everything else they sell.
    This place rolled into towns across this country and put local long time places out of business and now they want to try to tell us how to live, that we should give up our means of self defense after years of them behind the scenes donating to anti-gun groups. As I stated in another post I have not spent another penny in WAL-MART since they made this announcement and I will not.
    Wally world has joined the list of enemies of law abiding gun owners across the land and I will not aid the enemy in any way.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Why is everyone so concerned with Walmart?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    Why is everyone so concerned with Walmart?
    Why are you concerned with why everyone is concerned with Walmart?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AZ2VET View Post
    Wal-mart can choke to death on their ammo as well as everything else they sell.
    This place rolled into towns across this country and put local long time places out of business and now they want to try to tell us how to live, that we should give up our means of self defense after years of them behind the scenes donating to anti-gun groups. As I stated in another post I have not spent another penny in WAL-MART since they made this announcement and I will not.
    Wally world has joined the list of enemies of law abiding gun owners across the land and I will not aid the enemy in any way.
    While I hate Walmart too, they never put anyone out of business. Shoppers did, Blaming Walmart for why "we" stopped shopping local is denying personal responsibility much like those Libtards like doing.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bigtattoo79 View Post
    Why are you concerned with why everyone is concerned with Walmart?
    Why are you so concerned with why he is so concerned about why everyone is concerned with Walmart?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hey business is business---parking lot is always mostly full of people who DO NOT like Wal-Mart---

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MTregre View Post
    While I hate Walmart too, they never put anyone out of business. Shoppers did, Blaming Walmart for why "we" stopped shopping local is denying personal responsibility much like those Libtards like doing.
    Bingo.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MTregre View Post
    Why are you so concerned with why he is so concerned about why everyone is concerned with Walmart?
    Why are you so concerned why I’m so concerned with why he is so concerned about why everyone is concerned with Walmart?