Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sorry

Marksman

User Info Menu

Sorry

Guys, today a couple of family members told me that I have anger issues caused by my health problems and a couple of new medications that I started a month ago. Sorry for being so harsh on a couple of members

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hey old man, Watch yourself before Bobby Boucha comes along and opens a can of Whoop Ass......

Hahahaha
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I hope your health problems improve! Sometimes medications have some weird side effects. At least you are aware of them now!

Had a overactive thyroid a few years back, started losing weight and noticed a sharp temper and a fast heart rate. It also shot my testosterone though the roof! Meds got it under control before I killed anyone or they killed me....lol!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1mb90m_pnh0c5NzGb1ukxxj7o1_400.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	10.6 KB 
ID:	88868  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sig220 View Post
    I hope your health problems improve! Sometimes medications have some weird side effects. At least you are aware of them now!

Had a overactive thyroid a few years back, started losing weight and noticed a sharp temper and a fast heart rate. It also shot my testosterone though the roof! Meds got it under control before I killed anyone or they killed me....lol!
    That is one of my problems

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

I hope your health problems get better and so does Cat Daddy
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    I hope your health problems get better and so does Cat Daddy
    Caused me to do something that is a 'trend' these days, huh? BUT, it worked

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Caused me to do something that is a 'trend' these days, huh? BUT, it worked
    Roger that. I hope you get better
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

On Target

User Info Menu

@sig220 what were you on, if you don’t mind me asking? Feel free to PM if you’d prefer. The VA and my urologist seem to think my T level is “low normal” for the 35-65 category (I’m 40) so they won’t put me on test. Obviously I’d rather be at the 35 end than the 65 end and closer to high normal than low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Tell them they have 2 options:

1) be butthurt.
    2) get over it.

After they think about the ultimatum the situation will right itself. Or...the butts shall hurt.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.