Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 8 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomers?

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Cool Boomers?

Educate me on the term "Baby boomer" and those affiliated with said term. What does it mean? What are baby boomers? Describe the effects of boomers' actions on modern society. All posts welcomed. Lets get raunchy sweet boys.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Baby boomers (also known as boomers) are the demographic cohort following the Silent Generation and preceding Generation X. The Baby Boom generation is most often defined as those individuals born between 1943 and 1960.[1]
    I really don't care.

Remember kids, you might be in the clique right now, but it never lasts forever.

Marksman

User Info Menu

All this time I thought it was all the babies born during and after all the free love era

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Is this a rhetorical question? To be a baby boomer, one must have been born during a baby boom. The great baby boom here in the US refers to the post WWII years up until like the early 60’s I guess, when record numbers of babies were not only born, but also survived into adulthood. Generally horny post depression times, growing economy, better living conditions, healthcare, etc., all lended to this. I guess the term ‘baby boomer’ could be slang for the product of a population explosion. I can’t say I’ve ever heard of anyone that wasn’t familiar with the term. No biggie tho, my wife had no idea what minage a trois meant...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baby_boom

Here, I found this for you.
    Last edited by Magdump; September 19th, 2019 at 06:09 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Boomers typically think the M14/M1A is a quality service rifle.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    It is...hahaha
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Thats why they have all those kewl tactiawesome stocks for them. Haha

Last edited by rcm192; September 19th, 2019 at 07:53 AM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    It is...hahaha
    Found our first boomer.

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Could there be some factual evidence here?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Found our first boomer.
    Shoot man,Those are fun bangers,M1 Garand is a hoot to shoot also....
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.