Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomers?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rcm192 View Post
    Could there be some factual evidence here?
    That looks like the definition of a 'Dimocrat', not a baby boomer

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    That looks like the definition of a 'Dimocrat', not a baby boomer
    I guess they could have a lot in common.
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Shoot man,Those are fun bangers,M1 Garand is a hoot to shoot also....
    Hoot to Shoot does not equal a quality service rifle.
    Last edited by DAVE_M; September 19th, 2019 at 10:22 AM.

Privateer

User Info Menu

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jhal23 View Post
    Better bone up on the history,Your 150# Grandpaws humped those baby's all over Europe and the Pacific...Bang...Bang..
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Better bone up on the history,Your 150# Grandpaws humped those baby's all over Europe and the Pacific...Bang...Bang..
    LOL

We also had muskets at one point in time, Boomer.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thousands of dead Germans and Japanese would argue otherwise about the M1's quality. Don't know the current use, but the M14 (what I consider the improved M1) was pressed back into service during the 1st Gulf war when the M16/M4 was found lacking in certain scenarios.

They are still quality service rifles, just not the optimum for current urban battle conditions and ammo logistics. Even the M16 has mostly been replaced by the M4, and the M4 will eventually be replaced by a new weapon system. They will all still remain quality service rifles.
    "Incrementalism" is the weapon used by anti-gun forces to destroy the second amendment.
    "Compromise" is a negotiation term that can only be used one time - when you compromise a compromise, you have lost the entire issue.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” Hunter S. Thompson

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trailboss View Post
    Thousands of dead Germans and Japanese would argue otherwise about the M1's quality. Don't know the current use, but the M14 (what I consider the improved M1) was pressed back into service during the 1st Gulf war when the M16/M4 was found lacking in certain scenarios.

They are still quality service rifles, just not the optimum for current urban battle conditions and ammo logistics. Even the M16 has mostly been replaced by the M4, and the M4 will eventually be replaced by a new weapon system. They will all still remain quality service rifles.
    The next boomer has been found.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

LOL

We also had muskets at one point in time, Boomer.
    Now....You're telling on yourself....A ''musket generation'' Boomer....cough,cough I can't see for da smoke!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

What the 'younger generation' doesn't understand is that the Baby Boomers created or invented most of the things they enjoy today...