Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomers?

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    What the 'younger generation' doesn't understand is that the Baby Boomers created or invented most of the things they enjoy today...
    I agree but you have to accept the blame with the credit.
    Any boomers who talks crap about gen xers and millennials should consider who their parents are.
    Got to be the worst contribution the boomers ever contributed.
    Last edited by Bangswitch; September 19th, 2019 at 01:36 PM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

What the 'younger generation' doesn't understand is that the Baby Boomers created or invented most of the things they enjoy today...
    LOL No.

Some intelligent boomers paved the way for the younger generations, but technology is continually evolving thanks to some of the "younger generations."

Marksman

User Info Menu

FYI, the Pill (birth control) is credited with the end of the Boomer era.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

And the Boomers don't understand that new technology and new methods are often actually a better solution to things that have been done the same way for 30 years
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    And the Boomers don't understand that new technology and new methods are often actually a better solution to things that have been done the same way for 30 years
    Lol, Tell me that the next time the ATM won't work or...The power goes out in the check-out line...Your stuck Like Chuck...
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Lol, Tell me that the next time the ATM won't work or...The power goes out in the check-out line...Your stuck Like Chuck...
    Who uses ATMs anymore? Besides, most banks have two or three ATMs outside nowadays. It's unlikely that all will go down. Plus there are always other ATMs at other banks that you could drive to.

And I don't go to stores frequently. If the power goes out and I was in line to check-out, I'd just leave. But where I live, power rarely goes out as literally everything has underground power.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Know how to use one of these?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	stick.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	44.3 KB 
ID:	88878  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Kids today cannot wipe their a$$ without googleing it or watching a you tube video

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Know how to use one of these?
    A couple of years ago, I used to transfer cars between dealers; of 7 drivers I was the only one they would call to drive a manual transmission

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Kids today cannot wipe their a$$ without googleing it or watching a you tube video
    I thought you were being all kinder and gentler?

They blowed up now!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pts.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	17.5 KB 
ID:	88891