Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Looking for a couple AR Lowers

Looking for a couple (2) stripped AR lowers. Before I order some, I wanted to see if anyone had anything laying around they want to get rid of. PM me if you have anything. If I don't find anything in a couple weeks, I'll just order. I'm in Houma, so something close by would be great.
    Last edited by jneubig; October 2nd, 2019 at 01:40 PM.

On Target

User Info Menu

How many you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Really looking for 2, but I would buy 4-5 just to put away in the safe. Thanks

On Target

User Info Menu

Still looking?

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker814 View Post
    Still looking?
    Yes I am. PM sent

Marksman

Silver Member

User Info Menu

Were you able to find anyone I've been looking for weeks and can't even find a stocking dealer in the houma thibodaux area.. not trying to steal your post I just moved here and seen you were also from the area
    Not affiliated with any companies just a shared passion for 2A and public knowledge

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MTx11B View Post
    Were you able to find anyone I've been looking for weeks and can't even find a stocking dealer in the houma thibodaux area.. not trying to steal your post I just moved here and seen you were also from the area
    Not yet. One of my co-workers has an FFL and will order for me if need be. I'm not really in a rush for them so thought if anyone had something they wanted to turn into cash it might be beneficial for us both. If nothing materializes over the next week or so, I'll just have my guy order some.
    Thanks,
    John

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

One last bump before ordering. Was offered one, but it was not feasible to make a 3+ hour round trip drive for just the one. Need 2 and would prefer someone fairly close to Houma.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Bump. Still haven't got around to ordering them.