WTB: Looking for a couple AR Lowers

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Looking for a stripped AR lower. I wanted to see if anyone had anything laying around they want to get rid of. PM me if you have anything. If I don't find anything in a couple weeks, I'll just order. I'm in Houma, so something close by would be great.

Last edited:

MTx11B

Combat Vet
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    NOLA
    Were you able to find anyone I've been looking for weeks and can't even find a stocking dealer in the houma thibodaux area.. not trying to steal your post I just moved here and seen you were also from the area

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Were you able to find anyone I've been looking for weeks and can't even find a stocking dealer in the houma thibodaux area.. not trying to steal your post I just moved here and seen you were also from the area

Not yet. One of my co-workers has an FFL and will order for me if need be. I'm not really in a rush for them so thought if anyone had something they wanted to turn into cash it might be beneficial for us both. If nothing materializes over the next week or so, I'll just have my guy order some.
    Thanks,
    John

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    One last bump before ordering. Was offered one, but it was not feasible to make a 3+ hour round trip drive for just the one. Need 2 and would prefer someone fairly close to Houma.

jneubig

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Dec 19, 2015
    Houma
    Ordered two a couple weeks ago and discovered I have enough parts to build a third. Needing one more if anyone has one laying around

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom